DWC 2x2x4 450W LED grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Weaponized, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Subbed I've got 4 ultimates under a 900w viparspectra panel just worrying about when they come to flower as people aren't rating them in flower was thinking bout running my hps with it half way through

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Topped this morning. Here she is this afternoon. Temps are at 75°f and the water ph is 6.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Chemdawg 2x2x4 Viparspectra 450w LED DWC DWC 2x2x4 450W LED grow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Nice have you any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I've been thinking about buying the 900-watt Spectre after what I was able to accomplish with the 450 Watt if I had an HPS to go with it I probably would have used that plus the 450 Watt be at that you have a 900 watt even if you don't add the HPS I believe you'll still end up with a Great Harvest

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Yea man. Im excited to see what i can do with decent equipment. My last grow was a micro with cfls, so seeing your yield gives me high hopes for my grow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The light did well I trained the plant with topping and low stress training so I had 14 colas on a foot-and-a-half tall plant that yielded me 70 G of smokable product so for how small she was with such a short veg the light did quite well and honestly I don't mind CFLs for growing especially as supplemental light

Sent from my N9515 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. #95 Weaponized, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Here she is today. Gave her a nute change. PH 6 temp 79.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Alright since height is an issue for me, I am starting to work on her support structure and start thickening branches. I will be doing this by supercropping multiple times, while removing any vegitation below the branches to thicken the main stem.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. So i finished my initial supercrop and it really opened the middle up. The next week will be recovery.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]