DWC 2 bubble buckets. first time

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by t00sick4you, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Ok so my strain is blue berry kush. my issue is they are like beyond bushy and they've vegged for 3 1/2 weeks this is my first go around with dwc they are at 900 ppm and they're loving it.

But now my issue is how do i get them to come up some and start giving me more bud sites?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please and thank you if any more info is needed just ask

2. switch to 12/12

3. Try topping.

4. @ zoomie i actually topped them after i took that picture and have been for 2 weeks actually its just this strain just grows super bushy like under the water leaves theres SOOOOO many bud sites that just wont poke through and i can only tie down and lst so much with a bucket =( like underneath them leave theres about 10/15 branches on each of the plants that arent extending up just staying nice and tight to the main stem

5. try SCRoGing it... that will give u move bud sites... just do more research on SCRoG...

6. [quote name='"inksane10"']try SCRoGing it... that will give u move bud sites... just do more research on SCRoG...[/quote]

I just wasn't feeling the scrog. It was very restrictive. I may try it again at some point but no time soon lol

7. Those bud sites will grow like mad once you flip 12/12. If you want them to start sooner tie the top down lower than they are, or crop/supercrop it. And think about a scrog! Its not that restrictive if you don't set it up to be, and it works as well as topping without the loss of growth or half day pause.

8. i did a scrog on my grow and my plant seems to love it... not restrictive what so ever... check it out on my grow... the link is in my sig...

9. Its the strain. Real tight nodes, get your fingers in there and pinch and twist the stem towards the top even till u here a little pop.

10. Lst it!
    Tied,tape,paper clip stems down

11. what are your temps running at?