DWC 1 Lemon OG Haze auto 300watt LED

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by SlowerLowerGrower, Aug 21, 2017.

1. #1 SlowerLowerGrower, Aug 21, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Hey all,
    I'm on day 52 of my grow and things have been going quite smooth. I germinated and popped 1 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze auto in a RR on July 1st. After a couple days in the dome I moved her to a 1.5gal DWC system under a 300watt Mars Hydro LED currently at 15". I'm running the GH Flora trio at 1/8 strength (I know right! She is very sensitive to nutes, 1/4 strength will burn her) with Calimagic and I've recently switched from Hydroguard to Great White. My grow box is 18"w x 13"d x 48"h, with one 4" intake fan, and 2 4" exhaust fans. I've added a 8" circulation fan and a makeshift a/c unit made from a styrofoam cooler, fan, ice packs, and ducting run to the intake fan to combat heat. Before the a/c unit my temps would hit 90F and now they sit at 79F. The beginning of the grow was rough due to the box holding on to so much heat, but since I solved that problem it's been a pretty smooth grow outside of some PH fluctuations that has since been handled. After a lot of LST and careful defoliation, she currently sits at 8" tall and almost a foot wide. My goal was to get as much light to every possible bud sight. I'm hoping to harvest around the end of September. Comments and advice are welcome and encouraged. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    New home is all set up and she's loving it. Temperatures are completely under control both in the tent and in the res with not ac unit, it's also a lot less cluttered with the air pump outside of the tent pulling in cooler air. I could not be happier. It's perfect for the small personal grows I plan on doing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Emphasis on small haha damn! Don't smoke it all in one joint!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ive got a 3.5gal one site res to replace that 1.5gal for the next photo run so hopefully she will fill out a little more than this auto. I bet I pull a half out of this grow which should last a week or so lol. But I'm learning a lot and having a lot of fun.

5. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Got some decent trich pics with the loop today.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nice. What kinda grow tent and light is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Bump your pH up to 6.3, don't let it drift under 6 & your plant will look much better. You've still got a ways to go.

Autoflowers are a big hype, and for a single plant grow, they don't work well. Run photos, find a keeper pheno, clone it, grow.

8. The tent was just one of the many on eBay. The light is a 300watt (I think like 140 true watt) Mars Hydro. I'm going to upgrade to a viparspectra 450watt. But, for a budget set up to grow for personal use I can't complain.

9. The tent was just one of the many on eBay. The light is a 300watt (I think like 140 true watt) Mars Hydro. I'm going to upgrade to a viparspectra 450watt. But, for a budget set up to grow for personal use I can't complain.

10. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Day 61,
    She's starting to fatten up good. I personally like autos. I wasn't expecting a huge plant with a res that's a 5th of the size most people use. Outside of a warm environment which is taken care of, this has been a very easy to manage and stress free grow considering it's a DWC. The next run will be a manifold on a THC Bomb photo, but I will be coming back to autos in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gave the buds a haircut this morning and had a solid hit of scissor rez left over. So I packed the bowl and it's pretty much exactly what I was hoping for out of this strain. Very uplifting and take on the day head high. It's the beginning of week 10. Trichs are about 40% clear/half cloudy and the rest are mostly cloudy and amber. So I think I'm going to give her till the end of this week to fatten up a little more and chop her down after a flush. I'm growing for myself. So yes I would love to pull weight, but I want to make sure it smokes the way I like it.[​IMG][​IMG]

12. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    It's her last rez change today! The flush starts Thursday with FloraKleen and I'm chopping her down on Saturday.

• Like Like x 1
  13. lookin good!

14. Thanks!

15. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    That's a wrap. Hopefully it will have a nice slow dry before going into the jar. Going to make a few changes for the next grow. I already have a bigger rez and I'm going to order a bigger light. All in all I enjoyed this grow even though I didn't get to much out of it. It was a nice simple first grow and I learned a lot. I can't wait to get back from vacation to start my next one. Thanks for looking everyone.