Dwarfs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by diesel28, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Orite peeps, thinking bout doing 100 to 120 autoflowering ak48s has anyone any idea wat kind of dry yeild I wud get from these or is there better dwarfs I shud be looking at! Cheers dudes:smoking:

2. I was actually wondering about this too. Maybe 100 plants if they can fit in. Any info would be great guys.

3. wow 100-120 dwarfs you must have alot of monet for seeds lol but anyway a very good yeild of any auto is a ounce its rare people get over a ounce on a auto if you did 100 i would maybe say 60/70 ounces? thats a complete guess its notoriously hard to estimate yeild

4. 120 lol ...

Interesting light set up with those too..... If you haven't grown this many before try a trial of say 20 to start with..... Then you can get a real heads up for the second BIG grow LOL

:eek::cool::smoking:

5. wen people say there getting an ounce wud that be dry and do u thnk this wud happen with ak48, wud be chuffed wi an oz dry per plant where paying £200 an oz at the mo its shocking:smoking:

6. yeh the wieghts i said were dry but just bear in mind if this is a first grow your yeilds wont be spectacular and i doubt u will get a ounce per plant (no offence) and £200 a ounce? thats gotta be like 25/30 a eigth right? where abouts are you from diesel?