Dwarf plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Pjthesnakelady, Jun 17, 2021.

1. I bought three plants from a dispensary and they’ve been in the ground since April 11. They are budding but they’re only about 18 inches high. I planted some other that I didn’t get from the dispensary & there twice as high. Can you can anyone tell me what this is about? They’re very sticky but very short and they’re not branching out either.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Did you get any info on the plants? Some grow smaller than others and some growers need that for stealth.

3. Autos frequently turn out to be small plants, especially if you don't have everything dialed in before you start.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Being a newbie, could you please explain “everything dialed in”? I’m just an amateur trying to grow some personal. The worms have already began to appear. Any advice and getting rid of those?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I can only repeat what I’ve read Ed and the folks in the “Automatics make Organic Since” thread have talked about. I’m dealing with autos now and they are delicate babies. “Dialect In” is having as much of the plants environment just right to prevent slow/stunted growth. It’s been described pretty good as a race because this plant is on the way to flower within a time frame when it sprouts. One could offer, I suppose, the same with photos but I understand the context. I’d recommend jumping over to the Organics section and hunt down a dude who feeds pretty flowers to moose, @Organic sinse , and read what those members post on autos. Also, Jeff Lowenfells has a great book on auto flower Cannabis that is a solid read.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you so much!

• Friendly Friendly x 1