Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Aug 11, 2012.

1. #21 p00nd, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    ^^
    [quote name='"stoned42"']

Your an idiot.[/quote]

You're

2. 42 (number) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

42 (forty-two) is the natural number immediately following 41 and directly preceding 43. The number has received considerable attention in popular culture as a result of its central appearance in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy as the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".
    Contents

3. .....

4. Wtf is this shit

5. You're stoned. Lol

6. Whoa I'd really hate to make a mistake on this forum. You guys are bullies.

7. lol you dont understand the op hes the biggest "adult" troll around

8. Obviously under 18 lol

4 and 2 are letters now

9. +rep I feel hurt :eek:

10. Dude. I hate you so much. Every time i see one of your posts with that delicious looking wrap thing i get hungry. Fuck.

11. #31 Reup, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    http://qkme.me/3qgrji

12. How many stupid threads does he need to make before everyone just stops responding to them?

13. #33 stonerchick1990, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012
    [​IMG]
    letters?? really?

14. Lol how do I end this thread?

15. The mayonnaise just compliments the meat so well.
    I need to take a bite

16. [quote name='"Respirator"']

Dude. I hate you so much. Every time i see one of your posts with that delicious looking wrap thing i get hungry. Fuck.[/quote]

I know seriously I know exactly what you mean. Luckily I dont see it cuz I'm on the app right now. But I've stared at that thing for like 2 hours.