Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dutchs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bluntsandbooty, Mar 21, 2014.

1. i hate getting dry dutchs. i usually like smoking blunts because they last longer and everytime i buy a dutch its always stale. how i can tell if its fresh with the wrap or how to make it fresh so it wont break apart while im breakin it? lol

2. #2 happyhacker, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Ask to feel it before you buy it. If it's fresh it should be a little cushiony when you squeeze it. If it's stale it'll be hard

Wake and bake rn! 😗💨

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I try to stay away from dutches and rillos while it's winter because the air is dry and it's cold and I've definitely noticed I get more dry ones during this time. Just wait for summer.

4. yeah i noticed that too

5. When I lived in CT it was near impossible to smoke a blunt outdoors because by the time you took the wrapper off that air already got to it and made it crusty as shit.. Gotta love CA weather!

The guy who said feel the dutch and squeeze it is right. If its stale it will feel hard, it should feel tender like your forearm