Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dutchmaster cigarellos

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by httreadskins, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hey wassup blades I just bought some dutchies and they seem a tad stale. Is there anyway I could fix this so I could roll them nice

:wave:

2. Eh, it happens from time to time, theyre cheap little things. If you really wanna spend time trying to fix it, youd have to humidify it somehow, tbh, youre better off just buying a new one

3. Get Garcia y Vegas instead, much better in my opinion.

One thing i do though for stale ones is i keep licking it.

4. lick the inside until its wet. it might crack a little but its all good.. jest be gentle while rolling it

5. Thanks guys I accidentally got another like this before and ended up not being able to use it. I was asking around to see how y'all deal with this

6. thats why i always give em a little squeeze at the gas station.
    the attendants usually laugh when i ask for a fresh one, but they definitely understand.

if its super stale just gotta lick it & be gentle.
    if it is really stale itll probably just break, so that sucks.

7. You should roll real blunts with tobacco leaves..theyre easier to rehydrate too

8. well considering dutchmasters have leaves on the outside...
    you really contributed nothing.

9. #10 TokinUp, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

well considering dutchmasters have leaves on the outside...
    you really contributed nothing.[/quote]

ye.cutup leaves.lol.i thought rolling stale blunts carefully was common sense so they dont rip.i could have said the same thing to you.lol I just said that cuz I found with the leave wraps I got I never had a stale problem vompared to dutches which always seemed stale to me

10. so hold up, cutup leaves are not leaves...

thats right, they are.

11. Put then in the fruit/ meat drawer of your fridge for like a half hour, helps rehydrate them.

12. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

so hold up, cutup leaves are not leaves...

thats right, they are.[/quote]

Ye youre right.cutup leaves are still leaves.i meant whole tobacco leave wraps.shouldve specified.

13. shit i know what youre talking about. :smoking:

actually im trying to think...

one a full size dutch, you can roll it while keeping the 3 leaves all as one piece.
    lick it, unravel it from mouthpiece to end.

that way just takes soo long its not worth it.

but im not so sure on the 'rillo.

14. Lmao I do the same thing Everytime. I HATE a stale blunt. Sucks to gut it

15. Lick it and huff on it, heat from your breath helps a lot to revive it.