Dutches over Backwoods

Discussion in 'General' started by 4Cave2man0, May 10, 2011.

1. its called mail...u mail it from place to place...finding headie cali buds for me is probly just as easy as it is for you

and backwoods suck so hard lol

2. yea but its probably much less common and much more expensive. im sure u can constantly find it if u have good connects.

and just outta curiousity.. have u tried a backwood? and if so, who rolled it?

3. ive never tried a backwood, but idk how it can be any better than a honey dutch. im gonna have to try one in the next couple of days though

4. yea u should give it a shot. but make sure its well rolled. i heard king size rollers work pretty good for new people wanting it give it a shot. it took me a few packs to really master rolling them

5. I like both but I prefer vanilla Dutches. Backwoods are cool but they make my lips black and give me nausea if you smoke them in large amounts. Dutches burn smooth, don't make my lips black as much and I actually taste the bud and not the paper.

6. backwoods for life... so smooth and they burn nice and slow, this is nice if you've got more than a couple of heads on the blunt.

if you are gonna roll a backwoods blunt, heres a pro tip that i didnt know the first time i tried rolling it: DONT split that shit. unroll it. it's not a swisher.

I wish someone told me that, because I looked dumb as hell.

7. ^^^ i cant stand people who just split blunts, like are u fucking retarded? unroll the leaf, THEN split it, then put weed in, and put the leaf back on

dutches are so much better its not even funny, better than any blunt....hate the grape ones tho, wish my friends would stop buying them, thats why i always wanna buy the blunts

8. I like White Owl the most, but out of those 2 Dutches hands down.

9. man.. I can't even vote on this one.. Usually I'll buy a dutch just cause it just a buck and some change.. compared to a couple on a pouch of backwoods, but put a backwood and a dutch in front of me on the table, and I'll grab the backwood... but really, rather just have a fronto leaf lol..

10. I don't think there is anything worse in the world than a dry dutch :(

11. There is my fair Royksopp! A Backwood! :p

12. i love me some green honey dutchies. only dutch i'll smoke. I've tried backwoods once my buddy rolled em up, and they were very harsh. I smoke cigs, unfiltered even, but these were just too rough for me. I like backwoods by themselves i'll smoke em, no prob. Maybe it was an isolated incident and i should try them again.

13. The biggest problem I see with backwoods is 99% of the people who try to roll with em got no idea how to roll with em.

14. dutch masters?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum