Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dutch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NYM, Aug 16, 2011.

1. So my friend said he was going to bring a dutch tomorrow, is that a cigar?

So basically is it a blunt?

Someone explain what it is... :confused:

2. Yeah It's a blunt.

3. a dutch is a cigar. you would split the dutch, take out the guts of it, and then roll a blunt from it. he could mean the actual cigar or a blunt. either way, have fun!

4. dutch master is a type of cigar commonly refereed to as "dutches"

5. Dutch Master, Dutchie, Dutch.
    A Cigarillo or whatever.

6. I know for a fact he means empty it because he made sure I had a few grams.

Are they good to smoke?

Do they leave that terrible smell on your fingers like j's?

7. #7 5005, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    if its all the same i think i pass you got lots of ass but no cash
    and i need cash like a car need gas you dont got it get far quik fast im a star with class big famous izlamic speak anotha language

8. It's the best type of blunt cigar

Attached Files:

9. #9 percul8r615, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Leave please. Ha

10. what do you mean by "good"? health-wise, blunts aren't the best thing to be putting inside of your lungs. blunts are the bomb, though. it's popular to roll with a dutch master. as for the smell, you will probably have SOME scent left on your fingers, but it should smell pleasant

11. Alright thanks I meant is it good like nice to smoke and enjoyable. :)

ill wash my hands after because once i have those smells on my fingers i get all paranoid and shit.

12. #12 GillyTHEkid, Aug 16, 2011
    Ohh jee jus that's a by bud. Biggest I've seen no homo

13. Yeah a dutch is simply just a cigar you use to roll blunts with. In my area we all use green games (literally everyone) but for some reason everyone still uses the word "Dutch" even though that's technically not what we're getting. Yes, your fingers will be left smelly similar to a joint, and if you plan on fish bowling a blunt you're going to straight reek. Just smoke it outside or in a nice ventilated area and you'll be fine man. The smell on your fingers goes away eventually

14. Alright thanks bro, what is 'fishbowling' ? Like hotbox?

15. Yep, fishbowl is another term for hotbox. I never see people say that too often on the forum but its quite a popular saying over here.

16. #16 percul8r615, Aug 16, 2011
    Damn bro you would shit your pants if you saw some NorCal outdoor top colas. Lmao