Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dutch pro A and B if anybody hasn't yet tried it... look here for great results

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Progrouk, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Sour d clones grown in soil under 600w hps with Dutch pro A + B and canna pk 13/14 with 5ml of soluble potash from week 5 to 7 once every other feed between 4 and 5 oz per plant after harvest Dutch pro worked well for me

Attached Files:

2. Nutrients are honestly all about the same quality, its more about the grower and their experience level. A great grower can do just as well with $20 worth of Jack's classic or something as simple as the Lucas formula.

3. I absolutely disagree with you from my own personal experience with straight up canna a and b an pk13/14 and then moved to Dutch pro and got allot better yield same clones from same mother plant same place same exhaust system same lamp same amount of clones just different size and weight after switching to Dutch pro