Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CANNABISPRO, Feb 4, 2009.

1. I rarely hear DP being talked about anymore. Any reason for this? I've always like their strains and yields from my personal experiences with their feminized seeds.

2. I'm curious too. I was close to buying the Dutch Passion fem. blueberry last night

3. I love Dutch passion, femmed Blueberry is my next order.

Lots of people like Dutch passion

4. i ordered fem blueberry today:hello::hello::hello::hello:

5. Just never hear DP talked about anymore. Thats why I was wondering if I was missing something I should know. ;) LOL!

6. I got their femmed blue moonshine and it hermied like a mofo... it smells good like paint thinner and blueberrys. It's potent as hell but it shot bananas off like it's ww2.

7. lolz you made me laugh
    i bought one DP fem blueberry to clone this year we will see how it goes

8. i just grew the dutch killer weed as far as i can tell :)

9. I grew 80 plants with 6 different feminized strains and the blueberry feminized hermied and got a significant portion of the garden seeded. Not that bad but only about 50 or so plants remained not pollinated... Just be careful for hermies and dont buy females. Get regular seeds and weed the shit out urself, genetics aren't fucked with as much

10. I am considering buying some seeds from DP but I don't know if they do stealth packaging like other seed banks, i live in US and dont want to end up wasting $80. no specifics on stealth shipping needed, just need to know if they do it or not. Thanks

11. I agree, i've been burned before on feminised seeds. Your better off pulling the males and cloning.

12. theyve got good strains but theyre hard to grow and take care of..as stated above..lotta hermies from feminized seeds etc

13. #13 SupraSPL, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    I just wanted to toss my 2cents in. Another femmed DP Blueberry gone hermy! ;( Fem seeds have their uses but they have gotten too popular now I can't get away from them. Other than that the DP BB has a very interesting, unique aroma. Did not turn colors for me.

14. AGREED! Dont buy fem seeds, they're twice as expensive and are liable to turn hermie. Weeding out the males is better than destroying your whole grow operation.

15. is it just there FEM seeds or all seed Co.? I'm planning on making a order soon and was planning on going with all FEM seeds from various companys. Is this not the way to go, also going with reg seeds from your guys past experience out of 10 seeds about how many seeds have you got that were FEM I know it varys & there's a 50/50 chance that the seed will be m/f.

but now after reading this I'm not so sure going with FEM is the best option & want to make sure before I shell out $ for seeds thanks!

16. I love femmed seeds, not tried the dutch passion yet but Im happy with the fems from Barney's. No hermires at all, Im a few harvest in and Ive also cloned them.

17. Supposedly, breeders are supposed to stress large groups of plants and select the least likely to hermie, then use those to make the fem seeds. Must be that Dutch Passion didnt do that with Blueberry or it wasnt possible.