Dutch Passion Think Different Auto, Nirvana Northern Lights Auto - CFL, Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Eric616, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Day 9 and 7.

Attached Files:

2. Day 10 and 8.

Attached Files:

3. Subbed. Also growing Think Different. When you water dont be afraid to water the whole pot lightly. Roots dont grow just in one area...they rapidly start to branch out.

4. I'm not sure whether it's Think Different or Nirvana Seeds Auto Northern Lights. The younger one is Dinafem White Widow Auto.

5. Nice grow so far man! Your plants look really healthy

6. Thank you.

7. Day 11 and 9.

Attached Files:

8. Have you created a post on Autoflower.net? They have a area that is run by Dutch Passion itself.

9. I'm signed up there, but haven't posted. I mostly use that site to gauge yields and grow times.

10. Day 12 and 10.

Attached Files:

11. Looks good! I am on week one on my autos!

12. They'd look better if it weren't for botched topping. On the older one I had two new leaves fall off, and the top was ruined, on the other one I think I just snipped off part of new leaves. I'm no longer going to top autos.

13. Day 13 and 11.

Attached Files:

14. Off to a good start there

15. #35 Eric616, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    Thanks, man! And I'm pretty sure I fimmed it.

I'm glad I have a timer that works this time. Seems like 8 hours of darkness promotes a lot of the growth - used 24-0 last time.

16. Tops.

Attached Files:

17. Day 14 and 12.

Attached Files:

18. My plants have caught up to yours! Check out my grow. Were both growing Think Different.

19. I even noticed faster growth when I switched from 20/4 last time to 18/6 now. Did you run autos last time? If so, did they flower okay with the 24/0?