Dutch Passion The Ultimate

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kushkushmen, Mar 14, 2011.

1. was curious if anyone out there was lucky enough to get there hands on some dutch passion ultimate beans? if so can ya plz post up some pics and lemme know if its worth pickin up.

2. I got it but no pics to post sorry. I can tell you it is a 10 week mystery cross. It puts major weight on last two weeks. My pheno has the best smell, lemony and is sativa dominant. I recomment topping or hedging for height control.

3. Here is a few. These are all from clones of my 2 mothers.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Have you grown this before? I have waited so long for the sativa phenyo to swell and get dense but all it got was blackish purple and smell like lemon pledge.

5. I got One of these seeds, starting it when the plants in the veg room are ready to move out in about 5/6 weeks.

Curious as to how long you let them flower and if the buds are much bigger/ better than other strains?

Most importantly... HOWS THE HIGH?

Got Dutch passion skywalker in the veg room now with DNA chocolope among others.

6. Here is what I did. I got 10 beans almost a year ago and planted them all. I got 100%. Veged 2 months then thru them into flower. After about 5 weeks into flower I took the best pheno I liked and cloned them. Look close at a few of these in the pics and you will see I cloned these from a budding girl.
    [​IMG]
    I was looking for the highest yielding and quickest to mature (all cloudy little Amber) Also what I got was a plant that has multiple tops coming up as opposed to just 1. What I also got was a plant that has the inter-nodes spaced further apart. What this does is act like pruning when the plant gets going it automatically branches so little if any pruning is necessary. I can get anywhere from 6 to 10 tops when put into flower at 2'. I run 1000w HPS and keep it on a mover just about 15" above tops for the first few weeks to promote a little more stretch to get the side stuff to come up. I end up with a plant 4' to 5' tall. Some I tie down as they get a little taller and wish to keep the canopy the same height.
    The only problem this has presented is the buds must be supported after a few weeks into flower as they just get to heavy for the stem and fall over.
    I run C02 when flowering and am able to harvest at about 6 to 7 weeks. Very tight and dense buds are produced with the average amount of suger.
    I am thinking I got a little more work to do to perfect this strain, however I prefer the Winter months to do this up here so I can control the environment a little better. So for now I am done refining this strain till Winter. I don't smoke anymore, however all that sample this product say it is some good smoke.
    As soon as I can get some more seeds for the Alaskan Ice and I am going to cross with the Ultimate for an Ultimate Alaskan. This will take some time however, as the AK Ice is a Finicky bitch as I have had many phenos from great to just plain suck.
    :)