Dutch Master Reverse

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by jahconquering, Sep 29, 2007.

1. Dont smoke that shit. Itll make you sterile.
    Just playin. I dont buy it.

2. haha yeah, was about to say... sounds cancerous =P just buy fem seeds

3. hey ive got some 2 but my plants are a little late and i just hate 2 spray during flowering anyway. I guess its best anyway 2 use at the begining of flowering and than again in 10 days as a prevenative measure so i will try with the next crop.

4. yeah thats a good idea. thanks for the replys.

5. so im guessing it would change a known hermie after you clone it aye? get rid of those rogue nanners and seeds.

imo....we all most likely have eaten this stuff already. i like seedless grapes and melons. wonder what all it will do this to?

6. you must use the penetrator, which is an additional product for it to work. good luck.

7. I have saved several crops from seedage by using Reverse...and I agree, the penetrator is necessary...even at $50US, it was very well worth it...

:hello:HERMIES are a thing of the past, a virtual non-issue...:hello:

I dont think it changes males to females, it just keeps the male flowers in hermies from developing...I use it the 1st and 3rd weeks of flowering...yield was not influenced...

8. wow, thats an awesome story. lets just say Im a cheap asshole and didnt get the penetrator.. what a fool I am. Well know that we have one testimonial from someone who has used it.. we can conclude that it may be helpfull to growers along with the penetrator.. so use it men and women.. rejoice!

:smoke::hello:

-JAH