DUTCH MASTER-Reverse

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bbfordhp, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Hey hey hey gc just wanted to stop in ta report that DUTCH MASTERS REVERSE if USED IN CONJUNCTION with their SATURATOR(more expensive than the reverse but will last several bottles of reverse) HAS stopped seed formation and has most defiantly appeared to have very successfully reversed pollination in our grow room.

The first crack pot grow store we visited didn't even carry the saturator and when I took the bottle back to question them I was very smuggly informed that "dawn dish soap is the universal satutor" with the didn't ya dumbasses know that smile.

I kinda wanna go back and tell that dumb $%^&$ how wrong she was and request 28 dollars back cuz our first spray most defiantly didn't do a damn thing! haha. 10 days later with the use of the saturator is when our issues were solved.

I see far to many of these herm and helpp i've got seed threads.. mods, move and sticky this haha?

Will really stand behind this product it has saved our sensimelia crop from at least total seed production. There were actually little white seeds forming on the top of buds that are now GONE!

SO heres the bad news.. this product is on an international stop ship per company request for something like a bottling mislabel. If ya need it today, good luck :)