Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dutch master question.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thizzle420, Sep 22, 2009.

1. im pretty good at rolling blunts but ive never used a dutch master.
    its not the big cigar itrs the little cigarillo. my question is do i have to take the outer leaf off too. or can i just gut it and roll it back up like a swisher.

2. You can do it either way. I prefer to take the leaf off first.

Tupac ++

3. roll it your way.

4. taking the leaf off and rolling it back on in the end usually makes a better blunt

5. well i got two dutches and plenty of bud so im gonna try both ways.
    ill maybe post pics.

6. I think taking the leaf off in one piece and rolling it back on is the best way and if done right will give a longer more even burn. It is really preference though. Some people try to take all the stems out of the leaf before they put it back... it is really up to you and how much time you want to spend on it.