Dutch Government to Review Marijuana Laws, Moves to Ban Grow Shops

Discussion in 'General' started by 911_to_tyranny, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Heres the link> http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/5174.html Do you know what this could mean ? Seeds would become extremely difficult to get, I mean "quality seeds", there is no doubt who's behind the scenes on this one, the outcome on Emery possibly being sent to the U.S. to do time,for selling seeds in Canada will definitely set precedent in Canada so we're being attacked on all sides. If this happens, people that grow would certainly feel it, because just say that Holland's pot shops got extremely regulated and they stopped all seeds from getting out, well England's seed shops would definitely feel it, and Canada's seed shops would try to fill the gap and there is no doubt that seed prices would freakin sky rocket- that is if Canada's seed shops don't get locked down like the way Holland's is possibly about too. The best thing to do is buy a few or as many packs of your favorite strains as you can and store them.

2. Well I guess it's time to bring out that ol' 22 caliber rifle o' mine. Where do you guys think the best and easiest place is to shoot yourself? I was thinking just on the side of the head but others recommended inside the mouth.
    Good bye cruel world.

3. That sucks balls.

4. hahahaha arnack