Dutch Government to Ban Tourists From Cannabis Shops

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dolphingunblade, May 28, 2011.

1. So, any A'dam residents willing to help out fellow blades that come to visit by helping to buy?

We still intend to rent a flat for a week next summer, there is a lot we want to see and do that we didn't get a chance last time, being a gimp means we tend to move slow and it is cheaper to rent for a week and cook at 'home' instead of a hotel and eating out 3 meals a day. I would love to meet some fellow blades, and we love cooking for people - good food is a great way to kick back and relax weed nonwithstanding=)

2. California has already done to the Cannabis industry what it did to wine in 1976.

3. It's not legal. Toleration is different than legal.

Also, it's not 30grams. It's 5 grams. Not that it matters because cops don't search you when they smell weed so you could walk around with an O and be pretty safe.

IF this goes through, which won't be for many many years if it does, then there'll be a couple of months of compliance. Then the coffee shops will just ifnore the law. The dutch police never enforce the drug laws that are there currently. You could be found with cocaine and they MIGHT take it off you. And that's that.

Relax. This ain't happening.

4. sorry, but you can't grow a plant in Portugal, it is considered drug traffic. I know, stupid, but you can't smoke on the streets either. You can have up to 25 gr of weed and 5 gr of hash, despite the amount of stash you have, it will be taken from you anyways. So, it's practically illegal to smoke weed in Portugal.
    The only defference is, if you are caught with just a bit of weed you won't go to jail :(

5. hi, im not sure where to go to ask this question, im new here. but i was wondering if u cld get medical marijuana with having mental disorders?

6. I'm from Holland and I don't see this happening.

Here's what's going to happen if it does happen:
    1. Coffeeshops are going to ignore it.
    2. Coffeeshops are going to have a pass in the shop assigned to a Dutch person and sell weed to tourists using that pass.

7. This is the dumbest thing ever. Why? Why? WHYYYYY?

8. They'll wise up as soon as their tourism goes down the drain.