Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dutch Freedom / Dutch Secret Website?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by K1ngSk1n, Apr 9, 2010.

1. I was wondering if this website is legit, I have got the address for them but i don't know if they are legit to send off to. I am on holiday in France and I really need some pot!!!!!!!! Please can you tell me if they are legit

2. Haha I dunno man I just checked it out it looks a little shady, I have a feeling if you sent them money you wouldn't be getting anything in return. That's just me though, easily could be wrong...

3. That site looks like it was made in ten minutes.
    I would never send more then a dollar to them.

4. its still up and running anybody order from it yet? I just emailed them

5. lol who the fuck calls it pot

ahahaha i cant stop laughing I just imagined a teenager begging "man i need some pot PLEASE!!!"

take a break from it

6. [quote name='"Quatro"']lol who the fuck calls it pot

ahahaha i cant stop laughing I just imagined a teenager begging "man i need some pot PLEASE!!!"

take a break from it[/quote]

...lol a lot of people still say pot

7. I haven't heard anyone call it pot beyond like teenagers and the elderly