Dusty the Cat SAVED!

Discussion in 'General' started by cstonek, Feb 17, 2009.

1. whatever happened with the cheating girl thing

2. #42 KingJesus, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I'm glad to see that the police finally did something. Fuck those kids. If I'm not mistaken they had another video of them spraying what looked like window cleaner into poor Dusty's eyes.

And this obviously was not the first time this has happened. A cat's natural reaction would fight/scratch/bite its hardest to get away. Dusty just sat there and didn't even try to defend himself. He obviously has been abused to a point where he feels there is no escape but to be submissive and hope it ends soon. Sickening.

Those kids are not getting close to the penalty they deserve. That town is already known as a rough town full of gangs, and hopefully there will be at least one gangster with enough of a soft spot for cute, lovable, cats like dusty that will take it upon him/themselves to fuck those kids up. Community service does not teach a lesson. Getting your face stomped on does.

3. fuckin bitch prick kids

4. /b/:1
    Kenny Glenn:0

High fives to all my fellow /b/rothers.

5. The above is what is basically boils down to.

6. The fact these kids took this cat off the street, locked it in the shower, and recorded what they were going to do clearly shows they had to put some thought into it and it wasnt a "spur of the moment" beating. Yeah you can bring some bullshit like child abuse into it, but the fact is they recorded it, and put it on youtube. They knew what they were doing, and now they're screwed for it.

Yes, this isn't the worst video posted on the internet of animal abuse, but it will definitely send a few messages to future abusers. It just shows what could happen when you make a silly mistake like showing your room in the video.

7. fuckin hang the kid has no morals doesnt deserve to live. the only thing i hope he gets in life in a fucking ass beating. (And yes i am serious when i say i think he should be dead)

8. Thats so ironic. How are you any better than him for wanting him dead?

9. I think having an instant reaction to wanting this kid dead is a normal one. Beating an animal 1/10 your size that cant fight back makes me want to beat them to a bloody pulp. Its human nature.

10. fucking punks dude. I fuckin hate people that do this kinda shit. seriosuly, if i knew who this kid was and i saw this video, i would beat his ass. That shit isnt cool man, im not sure what people like this are thinking when they do it. i mean, nuthin good can come from this kinda shit, and why the fuck would y ou record it, let alone post it on the internet....fuckin dicks dude.

11. #51 alpharettatoker, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009

How am i better than him? wtf im not beating cats i have some self respect as well as respect for the people/things around me. This kid doing this shows how fucked up he is in the head, honestly if u would want to live with these people in ur world thats fine BUT if i could have my way he would be ina body bag. I have no respect for these people I can watch humans beat the fuck out of each other till there dead I dont care. but when someone is beating a animal that is not fighting back but crying I can help but feel no remorse for any mother fucker who gets some kind of "high" off doing such a horrible thing.:mad: makes me sick

500$ for first person to put a bullet in his head

12. We have one of our members to thank for this!!

He didn't do ALL the work, but he helped... Thanks oddyball :)

Just has been served.

13. IF I EVER CATCH SOME SICK FUCK doing shit like that I WILL LITERALLY KICK THE SHIT OUT OF HIM AND MAKE HIM EAT IT.

14. I remember when I was about 8 years old I came across this 15yr old dude who had a kitten wedged between his legs and was burning her tail with a lighter.

Now days being a grown adult if I EVER would come across someone abusing an animal I would become a newspaper headline. :mad:

15. absolutly terrible, just reading it makes me pissed

16. Haha thanks man. I won't say I helped or didn't help, but anyone who you know... gloats saying they were part of legion who helped isn't really anon at heart. Can't take credit for actions from all that is /b/. /b/ isn't, it just... is :)

17. Think about it like this,
    what if that kitten wasn't actually stray but a run away and it belonged to a little girl?

I just know that,
    if someone did that to my little dog..somehow..
    That I'd definitely take my thin Cuban baseball bat and literally smash their face in until all the bones carved and dented.

18. Makes me want to hug my cat. Too bad it's not here :(

19. thats exactly the mindset i had when i thought about this. Having many pets in my house through the years; if i knew someone was beating my runaway dog/cat it would be the end of them