Dusting off and updating my stealth cabinet. ****** CHERRY PIE GROW JOURNAL INCLUDED ******

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by StealthyBuds, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Alot smaller than my recommendation..

I totally forgot a out the stealthy part lol..

That can actually sit on the backside of the cabinet..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. #42 Canibis, Feb 5, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Ya, that disconnect box is as stealthy as banging pots and pans every time you turn on/ off too lol

Great white ninja like 20190205_070110.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. L
    I was thinking that might be big lol.

That looks like what i would need. Ill have to look for a 14/3

4. What u have is not considered a 3 wire its a 2 cause it has 1 hot 1 neutral & 1 ground only so itll be just a 2 not a 3 if it were a 3 it wouldve had a red wire added & that wouldve been a 3 wire..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok so i wouldnt be connecting a neutral wire after the breaker ????? I see the hot, ground, and neutral, at the top of the breaker then i only see the hot and ground at the bottom of the breaker.

6. Can i see where u see that at

Attached Files:

8. What about these led strips and a diy panel. I dont think you need a driver for these. Idk the watts though.

Attached Files:

9. Any idea what the spectrum is?

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

10. Here they are

Attached Files:

11. There is a hot and neutral on one side and there is hot, neutral and ground on the other.
    It's an inline gfci breaker. It works as an on off switch but kicks the breaker if it detects a short (whether it be from water short or bad wiring)
    The 12/3 is better than the 14 as it will handle more amps than the 14. Most clamps or terminating devices will handle both sizes easily when hooking up.

• Like Like x 2
  12. If looking for a cheap blurple light that worked for me? Look up growstar on amazon. They are cheap but got me this on current run...
    20190204_201851.jpg Screenshot_20190205-233852_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've got QBs now and won't go back, but I will likely still use the 300w (130 true pull) for other plants/ bulbs soon in my seedling cabinet.

• Like Like x 2
  13. What are the dimensions for that grow light? My flower space is only 28" h x 11.5" d x 14.25" wide.

14. My lights is pretty awsome for a brand new $40usd at 135 true wall draw wattage but i dont have any flower results to show for it cause i only use it for vegging..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mars do some cheap mars old series there alrite but there sp series is rocking right now

16. <11" I believe. I'll measure after work, but should have the dimensions for it on Amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Screenshot_20190206-132204_Amazon Shopping.jpg been pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin...
    It'll fit like a glove!

• Like Like x 1
  18. That would work

• Like Like x 1
  19. What are QBs

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1