duster

Discussion in 'General' started by Sovereign Psyche, Feb 24, 2005.

1. does anyone know how long it takes for duster to get out of your system, i did some today, fucking awesome, but i get drug tested and i wanna pass. lol.

2. im pretty sure they arent going to test your system for PC cleaner...

3. they dont test for it
    duster is really bad for you
    you shouldnt do it again if you like your brain

4. what r u fuckin stupid?!? dont huff shit, it'll kill ya

5. nah dude it dont showup, i know from experience and i had the lab tests, haha duster will fry ur fuckin brain man, and technically it aint really huffin, cuz its not a solvent, its like nitrous

6. Oh damn I love duster.. i swear it's fuckin great, my brain can take a little air.. :D

7. i used to do whip its and duster and shit all the time, finally got busted with some pot and a can of duster up at a mall, and i havent done it since... and yes, you can tell it fries the fucking hell out of your brain after you do it enough. but yeah dude, its fun as fuckin hell man. if that shit didnt do the shit that it did to you, id be suckin that shit in like air.

prepare to be lifted into outerspace man

8. what does duster make you feel like anyways?

9. yea, i'm interested too, and , does doing it once fuck up your brain that much?

10. hahahaha the only way i can describe the way it feels is it feels like pacman haha, like u know when pacman eats the white dots, haha u'll be hearing that, and everything goes all crazy, oh and i dont know if any of you have done this, but definitely try it its funny as fuck! haha ok take a big hit of duster, and while ur breathing it out talk, ur voice is like 10 times deeper than it normally is haha, me and my friend say "swisha house remix" and it sounds just like it does in a chopped and screwed song.

11. yep i only did it one time...and the last time i'll ever do it that long again!...me and my friends finished off 3 cans out of the course of the night and a little in the morning....fucking awesome i must say.....but i couldn't sleep t hat night!! i finally did after liike 3 hours!!...i could tell my brain was fry'n!!!!

if i ever do it again...it would be very sparingly!

how does it feel like?? well its like you get a big ass buzz and then you hear a buzzed beeping noise *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* i always tap my fingers together to let others know i hear it....and its great....some tiems they get sooo fast they interwine...insane!

12. Its too short lived for the amount of braincells it kills. It puts you into a real numb layed back mood. Your brain almost seems to shut down (probaly does in actuality) as you are oblivious to most anything other than your little experience for the next minute or so.

I wouldnt suggest too much movement, or standing. I've seen some people do some stupid stuff off too many nitrous balloons and most of it involved falling.

13. yea duster is fucking crazy dude, i know how insanly bad it is for you though so i only did it once. And there aint gonna be shit in ur system dude.

14. Go get some ether