Durga Mata Bagseed Grow w/PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmknVTEC, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Thanks Senior Ganj.
    Your harvests always look kick ass. I am excited because I just picked up some 3 gallon pots. I also just sent my buddy a check for the LED lights. I can't wait to get that side by side comparo going.

2. Good job on the harvest man, I knew it'd turn out right for ya. Even though you ONLY got 2.75 ounces its schweet bud that you have all to yourself. I can't wait for mine to finish up in about a month. When they're done I'm gonna have a party with my friends and like in your picture with the salad bowl of weed, that' gonna be the main course :smoking: Congrats man.

3. buds look nice man hope you have fun with all of it

4. Thanks newgrow and everyone.
    My motto is a little stoned all of the time. This stuff does the trick. They smoke real nice especially after at least 2 weeks of curing now. I can't wait to get the LED so I can do a side by side compare. It should be here in a few days. Then I will take some Durga clones and grow 2 under my 400 HPS and 2 under the LED.

5. For anyone interested in an automatic watering system for when you go out of town, consider checking this one out. It retails for about $47 and waters up to 10 plants. They make one that is a step up that can do 20 plants but, it is a bit more expensive. This one is pretty good but, does not come with a bucket; you provide that. They said a 5 gallon bucket would work. I am using a 3 gallon one right now. It runs on 3 AA batteries. The thing works pretty good despite the tubes being quite flimsy and cumbersome. If anyone is interested in the web site just let me know.

6. Sum nice nuggs u got there m8

7. The bud is def looking good my friend. Im surprised you didnt get more. I got about 5.1 ounces dry off 2 plants, But my operation is dwc. I'm not sure what differs. However, awesome grow.

8. Yo, I have started my first grow and my garden is three plants deep at the moment. Two of those three are Durga Mata, I am at about 4 and a half weeks right now and it is going great, i was curious how many days into flowering your Durga girls were before you considered them ready to harvest? Whun.