Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blazed&Confuzed, Jul 6, 2008.

1. I would really like to start growing some durban poison, smoked it a while back and it was amazing. So I was wondering, is it possible to LST an outdoor plant to fit well indoor (its recommended outdoor) without hurting it to much or getting a bad harvest?

2. Most definately!

I got some arjans haze x kalimist that have been very successful indoors. You just gotta get them flowering sooner than most. I started the 12/12 cycle a week after sprouting and it still filled out with over 40 colas! But tieing them down every single day is the big thing. If it starts to get too beastly you could burning problems with your lights. The shoots would stretch sometimes 4 inches overnight so just keep em tied down and you'll be fine.

3. Cool, thank you. I cant wait to start.

4. Im growing an outdoor strain inside right now, the only thing different for me, was the stretch when I switched to 12/12, it was crazy. I pinched the stems every couple days and I kept it pretty small. I have a plant that is the same strain outside and its almost 6 foot tall and it was sprouted at the same time as indoor plant. Outdoor strains get tall fast, so just be on the lookout for stretch when you switch the lights to flower. Look in my gallery for pics