Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by budgetgrow, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Is anyone growing Durban poison out there? I am am was wondering about your flowering time for it. First time flowering... I've had some strains that just will not Amber up no matter how long I flower them, is dp like that or will she get nice and golden (trichomes). I'm probably 98% milky 1% Amber and 1% clear right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Some cannabis plants trichomes will not turn amber. How long have you been in flowering?

3. I'm only 6 weeks in... Not sure how long this gal will want to ripen. Some of my strains are 7-8 weeks and others are 12-14 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. That shit will get supper amber. Grow is both long season, light DEP and hydro. All get a gorgeous amber around week 7or 8, and start to foxtail soon after that.

5. Tbh.. if you enjoy Durban for its energetic, creative, uplifting effects harvest @ cloudy.
    Isn't cloudy meant to be peak THC anyway?

My mate recently let a mostly sativa hybrid go too amber and it just knocks you the fuck out lol
    I know Durban is pure sativa but if it were me i could harvest while mostly cloudy.

• Like Like x 1