Durban Poison: need some advice from experienced grower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skydog, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Hi, i just picked up some seeds.. South African Durban Poison X skunk. I was wondering has anyone else had experience with growing this strain? I am curious as to if i can grow this strain indoors?? on the package it says its best for outdoors but can i still go with it indoors safely without wasting these seeds?

2. I've grown it indoors. I didn't like it, or it didn't like me, but for me it just did not fit in my growing cycle. All other strains I had were ready to harvest except the Durban Poison. I can tell you it takes a L O N G time to be ready... a llot longer than how I needed it to be....

keylime

3. oh okay so it still grows indoors, but of course since it is a sativa dominent plant it can grow big and take 8 - 11 weeks to flower. I have the grow space and all the time in the world to try and grow theses babies the best i can. Thanks keylime. Anyone else have experience with durban poison indoors?

4. the only experience i have had with them is looking at the pictures of people who grow them on here..

and they are beautiful :D

5. Where did you happen to get the seeds from? When I ordered some White Satin I got 10 free ones of the Durb PoinxSkunk and only 1 out of 5 germinated. It got to be about 5 weeks old and I had to chop it because it was male. Mine was growing inside and doing just fine, even with 90+ temperatures. So as long as you are able to get those babies germinated and started shouldn't have any problems with them. GL!

6. thanks for all the replies. I didnt order my seeds through the internet, just got it from a local store. i'm sure they should germinate fine.