Durban Poison - 3 Days From Harvest - Pics!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dopefish905, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Hello Gc'ers

These are pics from my durb' 3 days from chop. Slightly purple and looking delic!
    This is a Ghetto CFL Organic Soil Grow, for more info check my comment, theres a link to my journal! Anyways Enjoy People, questions comments always welcome!

peeze

Attached Files:

2. wow haha im beyond jealous.. looks sick man enjoy. bet that felt great to grow

3. Looking good! I miss my Durban poison, that is one easy to grow, yet good strain.

4. Durban Poison = Bud + Candy.

Mine was a little fuely and earthy. The high is so soaring... I could just keep getting high off of it. Looks delicious.

5. ohh man i'm stoked. I have 6 of these puppies about 3 weeks into veg, im gonna flip em real soon, but i'm thinkin i'll hang on to one to make a mother after seeing these shots. SOOO stoked

6. nice job Fish, congrats!!

Enjoy :hello:

7. one of my favorite of all tme. gotta love sativas, especially african strains. good job.:smoke:

8. oooof. i think i creamed mah pants.

9. same here...

very nice!

10. Fabulous job! Those girls look amazing, congratulations on a hell-of-a grow :hello:

Stepdude420

11. WOW Thx for the positive feedback GC!
    Im actually kinda stunned myself, this bud looks chronic and the setup is pretty ghetto. Another thing about this strain, iunno if its all durbs's but this plant has almost no smell. I have no scrubber and the smell is confined to the room, even then its not over powering, I got another 20 of these seeds and im looking forward to another grow with them!

anyways harvest pics tommorow or the next ;)

pezee

12. Hey Fish!
    I admire your grow there my friend! I have only grown predominately Indicas. What did you discover you had to different to grow the Sativa indoors? I have read they are pretty fickle. Please advise.

Stepdude420

PS Check out my thread below and see my current grow.

13. Congrats on a really nice looking plant!

14. Stepdude

I didnt do anything different then i normally do. Tho i do grow with organic ferts which are usually very forgiving. I've never had a plant die on me iunno maybe just a green thumb, maybe months of reading on here, maybe both ;)

Btw nice grow man, love the tent grow nice and clean looking.
    GL!~

15. That's insane man. I might consider growing this, as I have been looking for some sativas for my next grow. Ya gotta post some bud shots or a smoke report when its dried and cured!!