Durban poision. Organic super soil! Thoughts ??

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Remoc05, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Hey first grow here. Had some hiccups at the start but everything looks good.
    What are your thoughts ?
    I bought the net because plants were getting high and didn’t want to top cause first grow.
    So I was just bending the tall branches under and I got a lot of extra growth!
    It’s neat how they adapt. And it’s good learning for me.

Lights - 2- 260 quantum boards

I’m surprised how bushy my plant is, maybe I stunted the growth at the first with over watering. Or heat problems I had. Or maybe good light penetration?

Plants were started sept 9th from seed.

Any thoughts on how they look would be great !

Attached Files:

2. Congrats Durban poison and Durban cookies are my fav day time smoke. Focused pain relieving and energetic

3. First two pics shows signs of overwatering, otherwise looking good!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh man, I love how every strain has something unique to itself. Look at those leaves; just an aesthetic, beautiful plant who produces nothing but good for you. Most of the time that level of beauty comes with bad BAD news for other livings. Like poisonous snakes/frogs. That's just one in a "earth time" value that no one should miss. Feeling bad for "no weed" people.

5. I read this super baked and it made me happy. Hahaha they’re really beautiful plants.
    Sometimes I get baked and go watch them grow haha

6. #7 Mozalpete, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    Well good luck with your first grow. I'm currently getting ready for my first grow too, still didn't order any seeds. I might re-think about the Durban Poison. Keep posting their development so we can watch with you.