Duration of determination?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gacland, May 26, 2010.

1. I have two bag-seedlings that have been growing with a oppisite branching pattern. A friend told me he thought that was a sign of a being male, others told me to wait until it is flowering.

So they have been under 12-12 light for almost two weeks and I don't see any sign of anything that could be pollen sacks. Is this a true tell that they are lucky ladies or could they form sacks later in flowering? I cloned them, just in case.

2. How old are they?

3. Irregular branching isn't a sign of sex. They should start showing sex in the next couple days. :smoking:

4. they sprouted back in March. so i guess they are about 8 weeks maybe, but they are in small pots, I never repotted them just in case they were males, so they are pretty small in size but well capable of producing some buds, if they are ladies, which I beleive they are but not sure, that why I cloned them. I'm not too concerned about t=how much they produce this round, just wannna make sure they are capable of producing in the future.

5. Get yourself a magnifier and look at them with that. Some strains its hard to tell. My strain is easy. I dont even need to get close to sex it. Its pretty cool