Dunno what to do.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by B33PB33P, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Sup guys,

I met this girl about two months ago at work. I just recently got off Probo this girl is a stoner so when I got off wed smoke and chill. Now I've grown pretty attached to her. We both flirt around a lot in person and on the phone, I know she likes me. That's not what this is about.

She lives with her boyfriend. She just moved here from up north and has lived here close to three months. she doesn't have any friends except for me really.

But the Shittt part is that I think they sorta broke up and became bf/gf roommates. she's really confused on what they are, I bring it up a lot.

So me and her go to the beach last night, I was planning on smoking and hooking up with her. Everything went pretty good all night except that I got wayyy to blazed and couldn't bring my self to make the move. I could tell all night she wanted it. I feel like I fucked up because I couldn't kiss her. That's never happened to me before. As soon as I dropped her off she told me to hit her up, but it was really late so I didn't. I'm thinking about doing something spontaneous today and just go hookup to make up for last night. but I might of blew it.

Tldr. girl has boyfriend, we chilled and smoked, I got way to high and couldn't make a move, feel like I blew my chance, wat do?

Sent from my HTC One

2. Well if she really doesn't want to be with him then hang out with her again and act like nothing happened. You got really stoned, so what man? Things happen. You didn't blow it. Especially if she likes you. Next time just remind yourself you can do it and if you like this girl then go for it and see what becomes of it. If she said to give her a call then call her and see if she wants to hang out. Maybe go to dinner and come home and pass some bowls. :smoke:

3. Hell yea thanks a lot, lol 1 year t break and you get a lot higher lmao

Sent from my HTC One

4. No problem man. If you're saying you haven't smoked in a year no wonder you got so high. Take it easy next time lol.