Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dunno if i'm high or mega-fucking high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sputnick, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Hey blades,

I just smoked some dank out of my 1-footer.

Now i know i'm high, but i can't tell how high?

How do i know? do other people get this?

I smoke a wee bit, but i can never tell if im mega fucked up or just high?

2. if you have to question it your not high enough

3. "I just smoked out of my 1 footer, now im going to post it on GC to be da shit.....btw am I high guys?"......

4. and people shouldent smoke to get fucked up, they smoke to get away from everything because its fucked up.....

5. I wish I had a one foot bong.. I guess I have other things to compensate for that though

6. Oh man i think mom is coming home soon. shit

7. If you can't determine how stoned you are, quite simply you are a noob.

8. any other ways you wanna tell everyone what to do?

9. Once you start spinning you know you're high enough. :hippie:

10. Once your body starts vibrating and starting to couch lock from a THC dominant strain, you KNOW you smoked a ton. :smoke:

11. Eat some food and tell us how it tastes.

12. ''i smoke a wee bit'' LMAO

13. i always think of it like this:

If my mom were to appear in front of me right now, would i be able to act/appear normal in front of her?

if my answer is no, then i am High

if my answer is yes, then i need to smoky smoky more :D

14. There's a big window between when I can act normal and when I can't act normal. It's a sketchy state where I CAN act normal but it's really hard to. But I've done it before RIGHT after I smoked and they never suspected anything, and other times I've came home and they can tell/smell it.

15. You're higher than before.:cool:

16. Lol. 3grams down since then. I'm certainly high

17. [quote name='"sputnick"']Oh man i think mom is coming home soon. shit[/quote]

Oh noes what are you gonna do

18. Nah she out for a few more hours.

19. If you don't know the answer then you're not high.