Dunkin Donuts Wrapper as a joint?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by QPoundWitCheese, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Well, I was eating Dunkin Donouts this morning, when I realized that the wrapper for it looked pretty thin, and like it could be used for a joint. It's kind of hard to tell if it's plastic though, does anybody know if this could be possible?

[​IMG]

2. disgusting. dont do it dude.

3. if you wanna die go for it m8

4. I personaly wouldnt do that dude lol, it does sound better than BIBLE paper that i hear people on this site do (probally young kids)

5. packs of 24 papers are like $2.... wtf :confused_2:

6. i've heard of bible paper..rice paper.. receipt paper..now dunkin donuts papers..although i understand the allure of sugery sweet paper thats flavored like the donut that used to lay in its papery goodness..i would have to say..no because it looks cheap and looks like it wouldn't burn properly. It would be a grand idea if it was rice paper or something else.

7. Well the thing is..I live in an amish community in the middle of nowhere, there aren't any places that sell rolling paper. So would this dunkin donuts wrapper actually do harm? Or would it just taste terrible and be disgusting? I have a few receipts too, but wouldnt inhaling the ink on them do harm?

8. Well, smoking anything is bad for you. It's just a question of degree.

I'd personally avoid smoking off a donut wrapper. I'd imagine they're lightly wax coated and have other lung-unfriendly stuff. That said, I doubt it'd do damage to do once or twice or here and there. Just not the kind of thing to make a habit of.

9. Go get a Bible, and rip out the blank parts.

10. Order some papers online..or take a road trip:D..
    Some vintage record stores where i live still sell papers..incense..incense holders and the VINYLS:)

11. I'd like a source for this claim. Sure, it won't be the best tasting joint, but who says it'll kill him?

12. i dont think itd be a big deal to roll a dubie with one of those, do a burn test though take an extra one, light it on fire and see how fast that bitch burns away. If its real quick then i think that means theres no wax on it or atleast not alot.

but im with the road trip idea bro, you need a package of some zigzags and make sure you get more than one!

Edit-
    or also just buy a pack of some cigarettes and you can use those, im sure there is somewhere you can buy a pack of stogies

13. Theres Dunkin Donuts in an amish community??

14. you have a computer internet and weed in an amish community? but cant get papers...:cool:

15. Lol I didn't even think of that.

16. uhhh why dont you just walk down to the local gas station, whip out a dollar or two, and get a bunch of real papers

unless you're not actually 18. 99.9% of these "can i use this random piece of paper as a joint" threads are from youngins

17. even if you are underage, many a place will sell to you.

18. order some papers... you apparently have the internet in your amish community

19. RECORD BREAKING NEWS: Amish communities use internet covertly behind the medias eyes!:wave: