Dungeons & Dragons

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by StonedMortal, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Some friends and I were recently planning on playing D&D. 99% of us are smokers, there's like one guy who might be playing who isn't. The rest of us agreed that when we play, we're gonna play in our natural state aka blazed as fuck. Apparently, the last guy, mr. not smoker, doesn't wanna be around it.
    But he's family to one of the guys who wants to play.
    There was talk about him being ok with edibles, but there's one problem. He doesn't like being around smoke or whatnot.
    How do you propose we get around this peacefully, without me being "that guy" who just lights blunts whenever he pleases without complete regard for anyone else?

2. Tell him you guys like to toke... go toke in another room or outside if he doesn't want to be around it. We had 1 guy in our D&D group that didn't toke the last time I played and he only lasted a few sessions before he peaced out and was never heard from again but he was just kind of a weird dude anyway who didn't really fit in.

I don't think its rude to continue smoking, just do it elsewhere if hes not comfortable being around it.

3. Well, my alternative was to have him go outside while we smoke. It sounds rude but in my opinion it's rude to tell a bunch of stoners not to smoke.