dun dun dun...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brewsky, Mar 26, 2009.

1. #1 brewsky, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Hey GC.. How's it goin

I made the decision today.. after lots of debating with myself and family members/friends.. that I'm going to rehab! I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing..
    And.. I was wondering if you guys have any rehab stories to share? I'm sure some of you have been.. post anything.. from hilarious to inspirational?!

PS: It's not for weed, guys.

2. hmm.. never been to rehab on account that i feel like i have total control over my marijuana use.

are you going for just marijuana? because thats kinda rare for people to do it voluntarily. most of the time the pigs make you go.

3. nooo not for marijuana! I really don't see weed as problematic at all.
    I just need to stop drinking and doing hard drugs. I am very excessive..

4. If this is for weed, then rehab will be a terrible waste of your time, just stop smoking the shit!...if it's not for weed, then good luck and stay strong.

5. #6 Chief Skii, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009

Totally, always in moderation. Ive never felt the addicting urge to be addicted to weed. kinda a silly reason to go but who am I to judge?

Rehab stories non personally to me but my buddy was in rehad for coke and he says its fucked up. People steal your shit, always grumpy becuase they cant have some of their "fix", and you get to listen to your room mate throw up as they go through their detox! an just some other random shit. its a different experience.

EDIT: haha shit Im super high an didnt realize it was something other then weed haha so ignore that first part. the second paragraph about rehab is all true.

6. Are you actually physically addicted to anything? If so, what in particular?

Rehab is generally not fun for people who have problems with structure and authority. You really, REALLY have to want to be sober in order to succeed... yes that means weed, too. If you truely have a problem and have been smoking weed while doing your substance, then it will be damn near impossible for you to stay away from the substance while still smoking. It's possible, but you have to have balls of steel.

7. I've had a drug counsellor for a year.. I've been to detox.. it began as a cocaine problem.. now when I'm trying not to do that, i substitute it with other things.. I have an addictive personality.. and I'd like to go to school I'll never do that if I don't change something soon.

8. I was like WTF but then I saw the "Not for weed" part. Well hope you have a good time. :wave: