1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

dun duhdun duhnnn

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 23, 2004.

1. woo hoo, its my 666 post!! evil!! or watever haha, but instead of wasting a poitnless thread just for that comment, i decided i'm gonna tell u a lil bit about my day...

it all started out with me talkin to gbong, and then he made the urges for me to dex to powerful to control, so i made my trek out to giant eagle (where i was almost caught a couple weeks ago) and i right before i went in the store a cop walked in infront of me...

now at this point in time iw as like "its an omen man..." but i proceeded to walk in wearing some punk rawker clothing instead of my normal hip hop apparel, and i even wore a trucker hat, welp i got 2 bottles of robo gel caps and my heart felt like it was about to explode.... i went to go out the door and the same god damn lady that caught me last time comes up to me like "your not gettin away this time" so i politely said "i didnt steal anything, so if you could move aside and let me go i would appreciate it" and welp she wouldnt, so drastic times call for drastic measures... considering i already gotta pay a 185 dollar fine for jackin these bitches elsewhere, i wasnt about to be caught again, so, i jus pushed the bitch aside(thats putting it politely how i did it) and ran like the wind, my 2nd get away in the month of june... and i think that today, was the end of my life in crime, and i need to stop stealin shit... cuz its not very nice... today will also be my last official "robotrip' although theres a good probability i will be buying some dxm online sometime..

so theres my nice story to go along with my 666 post, and despite its evil nature, it turned out in a good way, so hip hop hooray, thats the story of the day, do u think i'm gay, wanna smoke some hay, i'ma go chill with my friend ray, he lives by the bay, which is like 100 miles away, did ya know my dog is spayed? ok, i'm dun duhdun duhnnnn
  2. If I were you, I'd stay out of that store from now on.
  3. haha yea, thats y i said its my last robotrip, and sorry if i ranted earlier, haha i'm startin to feel the shit kickin in.. but hey, hoped ya enjoyed the reading experience, maybe i should become a writer and write about dumb shit. could turn out good.
  4. I used to work at giant eagle. I can't believe they actually stoped you. The one i worked at they didn't even go after criminals once they left the store. I used to steal so many packs of cigarettes from there. good times :)

Grasscity Deals Near You