Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumpster...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by OCTAGONAL HOME, Aug 11, 2009.

1. ya this was the story I was thinking of too from the cannibible, but ever since reading that Ive wanted to try dumpster out to see how it is. enjoy that garbage ;) but really some nice looking buds

2. beautifulbeautifulbeautiful.
    i havent saw some dumpster all summer.

3. Im also from the 614. That bud good

4. Jason King is a kook...If you want to believe someone found a super strain in some random trash dumpster be my guest, but i'm not buying that story for one minute.

5. Oh yes, it's the dump. This shit is all over the place, and one of my favorite strains for sure.

6. Incredible. Love the name it just grew on me :hello:

7. Love the name, lol.
    Nice looking bud.

8. I smoked dumpster at the ledges this year it was amazing!

9. This shit makes me sad, I must have the worst weed in Ohio.

10. Damn Steve that's brutal. I hope you don't have the worst weed in Ohio man. Check it, I have lived in Ohio (from Chicago) about 18 months now and trust me...BOMB NUGS ARE HERE! Happy hunting and send me a pm.

11. Dumpster is a NL x G13 phenotype that is clone only... Dark Star is a completely different strain also pretty familiar in ohio.

Used to get dumpster a lot back in high school and always had it stinking up my room lol.

12. Sorry that looks like some garbage bud. I'm from michigan. Look at all those stray leaves on the bud, not many visible trichs. Looks like some low grade chronic at best. Cool strain name but poorly grown. Looks like it was massly grown and produced and got minimal lighting which lead to a decrease in quality.