Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dumpster Funk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by no_way420, Mar 6, 2009.

1. ok i have had this strain before, and it is probably the best i have ever smoked. but what i want to know is if it was actually the real shit. the look was kind of bluish with a bunch of white. can anyone tell me if this was the real strain?

2. It is impossible enough to determine a strain WITH pictures, and you want us to identify a strain (which sounds made up btw) WITHOUT pictures? Wow...

3. dude i didnt say identify i want to see if anyone here has smoked it and had the same features...dont be a prick it makes you look bad.:bongin:

4. I don't have an answer to your question, but you might get more replies if you attempted to describe how the high felt. If it was an "indica high" with heavy couchlock, or more of a heady high, for example.

5. #5 ehleminator69, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I have this friend named bill with brown hair. Any one around here know bill?

But seriously, there are so many variations in the cannabis plant, paired with environmental affects, that make nearly all bud from different plants, well, different.

Unless this is a cloned strain, the bud you have smoked has probably not been seen by others who have not had your exact batch. Just like two brothers who come from the same genetics of their parents can very different. Marijuana from the same cannabis "strain" can be very different from each other.

6. maybe you heard wrong. was it Thunder Fuck?

7. i know that but it is suppose to be everywhere in OH and i was just wantin to see if anyone else has heard of this strain...and i was at a festival when i got it and smoked alot of dif kinds of hedi's so there is no tellin what it felt like! :bongin:

8. dude.. just check out my bud.. got clones for ya.. holla... (pics on my thread)

9. Dude, STOP JACKING EVERYONE'S THREADS. GOD!

-rep cos the last three threads I read you were trying to get people to go to your thread

10. dumpsters one of my favorite strains here some pics for you
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. haha man that looks just like it! except the stuff i had was a little bit more blue and less green

12. Amen. +rep haha.:hello::smoke:

13. there is tons of info on "dumpster" funk was probally added because it is so funky, story go a old head ,possible female, found a plant in a dumpster. turned out to be super SUPER bomb, saved it, cloned it, and now its legendary in ohio, Ekoostik hookah even has a song called dumpster, its a shame most dont know about it, even though it was mentions in jason kings cannabible 3,

14. yeahh that homerk dude is a prick. nicely worded. + rep for that.

15. mm dumpster .. smells like shit but gets you ripped.

16. you have just wasted many many peoples precious time
    this thread is pointless
    and dumpster funk?.... thats the most rediculous thing ive ever heard

17. i know this shit is a little old but i just recently got me a sack and looks identicle to the pic in the new high times mag its called dumpster theres an article in the front about it and its stoney as fuck real dense tight nugs and quite white from all the crystals the buzz feels like its mostly indica if that helps and would say maybe medical for food loss cause i get munchies like hell from this shit.

18. these a strain thats called dumpster that goes around central ohio alot, maybe its the same shit

19. dumpster is a great ohio strain :D

20. if u think that this strain smells like shit , im wondering what in the hell u eat!