Dumpster diving for weed

Discussion in 'General' started by TheOriginalMad, Oct 16, 2012.

1. So, I'm sure a lot of us here live / lived with parents who at some point or another found our weed and threw it out. The question is, you know which can the weed is in and you know it hasn't touched any garbage directly, do you go digging for it or do you cut your losses?

Personally I've gone diggin many a day

Edit: assume that its a decent ammount, say 1/8 - 1/4

2. My friend was getting one of his camping chairs and apparently his parents put his brothers weed in there when he got caught needles to say we took a couple grams hahahaha

3. I threw out about 1/4 lb of trim one time that I wanted to turn to bubble hash. You best believe I went diving for that shit in the trash - found it too:smoke:

4. hell yea i would

5. Done it before. It was winter and had been out all night so I had to defrost it before smoking. lol
    Was at a time when I was broke as a joke with nothing to smoke. It did it's job.:smoke:

6. Well that cannabis has street value, so it would be like seeing money in a trash can and not taking it out.

Yes I would, I wouldn't think twice lol

7. Naw shorty move up and out

8. My buddy just went dumpster diving for no real reason and he found a scale. We still use it to this day

9. #9 zombiegreen, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    I wouldn't go digging in garbage cans in hopes of finding weed, and if I saw an 8th just chillin' in the garbage only one thing comes to mind....

[​IMG]

so crayon it i

10. Mutha fuckin crayon

11. Not weed but I went through the garbage to find my $50 sharpstone grinder my mom tried throwin out a couple years ago.

12. crayons were so cool, I always used to color on shit in kindergarden until the bitch teacher jacked my 24 pack

13. I would but unfortunately we don't own a bin we just burn all our shit coz we mad on saving the environment and ting

14. Crayons, man..crayons

But yeah I would.

15. I made some canna-butter with a couple plants i grew and my grandma found it frozen in the freezer and threw it out.

I salvaged that shit and she found it again the next and threw it out, which i salvaged lol

16. yeah but instead of smoking it (unless it was for sure sealed really well) id probably flip it and pick up some fresh weed.

17. Crayons were the shit! 24 Pack? Niqqa I had the 64 park with light, semi-dark and dark colors. But I found like a dime bag near a garbage dump, looked both ways before I picked it up.

18. Hell yeah!!!!

19. Yeah, i would and i have. :cool:

20. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']Crayons were the shit! 24 Pack? Niqqa I had the 64 park with light, semi-dark and dark colors. But I found like a dime bag near a garbage dump, looked both ways before I picked it up.[/quote]

Sit man, you weren't cool unless you had the 94 or something pack WITH the built in sharpener. Bitchess love crayon sharpeners.