Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Ill see if I can find some pics of the ones I ran. I had two phenos but both were really frosty and taste was very pronounced. The boy GQ is skeeting a bit do I'm sure all my BB and Tangie clones are probably preggo lol. Works out either way.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looking good my friend.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Brass!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hope you all had a great Christmas! Santa brought me a nugsmasher this year! Ive never squished nor dabbed anything before... except for the few times I made qwiso, which I didnt like at all.

Ive watched every YouTube vid I could find on the nugsmasher series. Burned through a few extraction bags trying to figure out how to get anything that resembled yeild. Finally got a decent squish off some Tangie after I figured out how to pack the bag correctly. Squished for 1.5 minutes 220, released for a few secs then pressed again for 30 secs. I'll get better at it before I start trying to weigh anything. Kinda happy playing around with it.

Pretty baked right now...that's for damn sure lol.
    IMG_20211225_173148.jpg IMG_20211225_223811.jpg IMG_20211225_224035.jpg IMG_20211225_224112.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. Wow, cool gift and great looking stuff for just starting out. Soon enough you'll be a squashing-n-dabbing master 3Deez.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nice pick up 3D. Shoot for that 175-185 temp range and you’ll get better consistency. In the 200-220 you’ll get more yields, but the consistency is more oily and the terps might not be as prevalent at lower temps :)

HTH brada, merry Xmas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Nice man, you making sure to get your material up to RelativeHumidity of at least 68? I usually do it at every step of processing the flower to a puck. before I tear it up, then when i prepress a puck and after I've bagged the material. You got that nice humidor you could probably use for it. Usually takes about 36 hours for a proper prepped bag IME. And it sure makes a difference in yield.
    Nice looking stuff though Deez. Sure does keep one elevated as F.
    Merry Christmas man!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. #12648 3Deez, Dec 27, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
    Thanks Tim. I sure hope so. It looked so simple in the videos. I over packed a bag this morning. It didn't blow out but it gave way less than I thought I'd see. I'm gonna need more bags for sure lol. Merry Christmas!
    Thanks Nex! I'm glad you mentioned that cause I've noticed that the presses I get at 220 tend to take longer to become tacky enough to lift off the paper. I noticed in the videos that the temp they use is closer to 200. I'm also wondering if I might need to use another micron sized bag. Been using the 160 size for the flower I've had curing for months.
    Thanks Sticky! I'm not sure how far off my hygrometers might be but jar was reading at 64%. Ill stick a loaded bag into the humidor like you advised. I can see myself running through alot of bags while trying to figure this thing out. Gotta I d a good source to stock up. You have any suggestions?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I'm sure like everything else with practice you'll have it mastered in no time. Merry Christmas and Happy new year my friend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Damn D you got all sorts of cool stuff for Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. #12651 3Deez, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
    Thanks Happy New Year to as well! End of the year always rolls up quick. I wouldn't mind another week Christmas anticipation. Minus the shopping of course lol.
    What's up man! Yeah I got hooked up pretty good this year. I'm still trying to get the right temp dialed in on it. Pressed 4 grams tonight at 205 rather than the 220'ish I did before. Still came out too oily to pick up off the paper and still not very much for yield. I'm guessing it might be the strain but I'm still reading up. Threw the paper in the freezer. We'll see if that helps any.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Happy New Year folks! I hope it's a blessed one for all.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Happy New Year 3Deez!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I see you on the City but....
    Yo !! Old friend.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  15. Hey Brass! Hope you've been well man. All good here. Work keeping me pretty busy. Daughter giving birth to our first grandkid soon. Finally sold my boat some weeks back so that was a big load off. Couldn't let it sit through another summer without use. Was actually happy to see it go. The guy that bought it has been sending me pics of restoration so I'm glad he took it.

Son wrecked my truck. 2004 Dodge 1500 front end vs. early 80's F250 rear bumper...guess who lost lol. Not scratch on my kid (thank the Lord). Truck front end has a face like a pug lol. Haven't had a car payment for years and was hoping to keep it that way for a bit longer but oh well...could be worse for sure.

Been lurking around the city here and there. Still got plants going also. Running that blueberry that I keep saying I'm moving on from...as I'm taking cuts off her.

Also got some SG1's Goblin Queen in 2nd or 3rd week of flower. Coming out nice and frosty.

I hope everybody has been well.

Some shots of my current run. GQ is approx 10-14 days ahead of the blueberry.
    IMG_20220319_223815.jpg IMG_20220317_223510.jpg IMG_20220319_223743.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sorry to hear about your truck. But, good news about your son. Grandpa 3Deez sounds awesome man. Your very lucky,and I'm a bit jealous. Beautiful plants as always and it's great to see you around again.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thank you Tim! Great to see
    Thank you Tim! Great to see you as well. I'm excited about the grandkid for sure. Still feels a bit surreal. Time definitely flies.

Thanks for the good word on the plants also. Plugging away at it. Still looking for the perfect dry and cure. I really need to do some research and find a real reliable hygrometer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Sad for your truck. Hate that. Happy your son is OK. That is all that really matters.

As you likely saw we moved our Boat out to the highly sought "End Slip" and had exactly 1 day before a transient boat from Oregon moved in on the actual end and has been blocking the view ever since. LOL well that won't be here all that long.

He did pull forward a bit after he finished putting rollers on his Dinghy and gave us back part of the panoramic.

I've been putting plants out for the past few days as it is time to get the Spring set in the ground for that June 1st Harvest.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. The Brass School of Dry & Cure.
    Especially designed for the desert southwest.
    What does curing your bud do?

What Factors a Cause an "Earth" Smell

An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun

Julie and I discussing.

An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    This is a list of some of the sites I used for researching when I was trying to understand WTH I was doing wrong.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Heya D's! Hahaha, Grandbaby! winning! Congrads!

• Like Like x 2