Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

• Like Like x 2
  1. I hope you all had a good weekend. My kids all came home and helped the wife spoil the heck outta me lol. Steaks on the grill and plenty of smoke. I even broke out the gfba for a few blunts. Definitely had a good time.

Well, now that the grow is all jarred up (didn't get a weight) I'm considering wether we will actually shot down until fall like I planned. I took all the soil and dumped it in the totes then made a few gallons of tea and soaked it in. I'll add it all back to the SIPs and plant a cover crop and veggies just see where the soil is. Also thinking of making a worm purchase so I can add few handfuls to each for fresh compost.

Scrubbed the tent top to bottom with bleach water and got into all the crevices. Should be ready for the next round which will hopefully be way better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The trashcan dry I worked out a few years ago should slow the dry down for you.
    What Factors a Cause an "Earth" Smell

What does curing your bud do?

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3

3. Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yep. Sorry again about that. It hit slot of people on the followers list....good thing I don't have that many

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you bro! I been reading and trying every technique I can get enough tutelage on. It's proven ridiculously hard for me to keep up with a decent RH in there for the drying process. I may have to invest in a bigger humidifier...which I really dont want to do.

I'll read up here in a bit. Thanks again and happy Friday folks!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Few pics of what's going on. Haven't been here since June so if you're still here, thanks as always. Realized I've been littering up some of of your threads with my random pics...might as well put some in here also lol.

Current run started out with 11 seedlings that were a mix of "777" and "Blueberry". The party turned out to be full of sausage so we killed all of em and ended up with the remaining 4 of which we got 1 x 777 and 3 x blueberry (one still not sexed but I think is a boy).

For some reason the lay out always groups my pics at the end minus the text so just in case....

Pics 1-2 are "777" (freedom baby x Grand Alderan). Screwed up and broke her top off a few days ago while training. Already branching out though.

Pics 3-6 are blueberry Think I got a bonus cause I see two phenos. Had em both and they are

Last pic is the top that broke off the 777. It was droopy when it broke off. I stuck it in an aloe filet for a while and then into peat puck then under the dome.
    IMG_20201027_170056.jpg IMG_20201027_163121.jpg IMG_20201027_163433.jpg IMG_20201027_163438.jpg IMG_20201027_163447.jpg IMG_20201027_163451.jpg IMG_20201027_182200.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yaaay looks great

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Looking good my friend! How much longer to flip?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  9. Sup Deez, good to see ya dude! Garden is looking great my friend. I love the structure on the plant in the orange bucket :love-mj2: are those SIP buckets?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks for ducking in y'all!
    Hey Heavn! I hope everything is going good with the work you guys got going on. Fingers crossed, it all turns out the way you envision it! I bet y'all are excited as heck, lol
    Thanks Snacks! I'm going to give it another week or so then see how tall they get. I'm sure that lanky blueberry is gonna be a stretcher.
    What up bro? Thanks for the words. That's my current fav too. She's outpacing everything else right now. That 777 is snapping back from the broken top so things should get interesting here soon lol.

Yeah, I put everything in SIPs again. All my fabric pots started ripping on me so I went back to the buckets I had laying around.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Everybody is looking up and kicking into gear. The tent has been swinging towards the lower 80's with the cooler weather but we hit 90 today. Don't want to add anymore to the electric bill but I'm seriously considering an AC unit at some point.

We will see.....
    Pics 1&2 - Blueberry
    Pics 3&4 - 777 (starting to sprout them replacement heads) IMG_20201030_184151.jpg IMG_20201030_184205.jpg IMG_20201030_184301.jpg IMG_20201030_184313.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Looking good man
    We are in a lil heat wave too ... Well today was the only cooliah daycsince warmed back up lil over week ago.
    Keeping a good temp can be fun And sumtimes expensive

• Like Like x 3
  13. It been about 95 most days. I haven't run the ac since harvest. I've been leaving the top corner of the zipper open. With the bottom vent closed so the tent fills up with the barpro vapors to rid the family of aphids. Tangie is beginning to snap back. With that spider light the tent is running cool

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  14. Glad ItS coming round for ya

( that was almost a terrible post ... Spell curopt changed its to IRS smfh)

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Sometimes I can get away with temps inside the tent while playing the power bill game. Now that we can open all the windows again, the house temps can get down into the low 70's - upper 60's. The tent is generally 10 degrees more warm than the ambient house temps. If the lights get ran over night then we can swing it without anything supplemental...but then I gotta wait all day for the lights to come on just so I can peek inside. I do find that using a cold humidifier helps to get my temps a few more degrees lower while helping with RH....which is another factor that Im going to try to be more proactive with on this run.... especially with dry and cure.

• Like Like x 2