Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I just dropped a G Bear seed. Hoping it all works out

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hey man! Good to see you. I hope life is good with the family and you're drinking some good beer.

I haven't tried alot of G's gear but his Death Stomper is freakin GOOOD!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. All good here. Growing like weeds! Good beers a plenty.
    I ran his G Max last round. Nice big strong stinky plant that put out for sure. I have a couple others to try one of these days too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Do you happen to know where I can find the document from SG1 that had his seed lineage listed?

I found a few old packs from his stock, but not sure what they are.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Never had his GMax but I've heard good things. If I can ever find my damned missing gear, I have some of his Island Bubble and some NL #5 beans in there along with other goodies.

Can't go wrong with that #5.

• Like Like x 4
  6. @Tree dogg I had one too but it was in a PM and I deleted all that when I went on my walk-about. He's on IG if you would like to hit him up.

D's I have a few GMax if you want to take a crack at them?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. #10928 3Deez, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    If you can catch him or GFBA Girl. They stay busy all the time plus G is always either hunting or prepping for a hint it seems lol. I just tag him on pics of his gear that I post but haven't heard from him a while.

@SitnSpin, much appreciated on the offer bro! I've been thinking about that since back when you offered that Alien cut you were running. Once I find my gear, I'll have something worthy of trade .

• Like Like x 2
  8. Well alrighty! lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Can we still get in trouble for this sort of convo on here even though it's wild west rec now?

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10931 SitnSpin, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Well, I had an alien once but the Gov came and took it back to the pen. And as for GMax is a remake of a hamburger without tomatoes. psyc. lol. Ya we should talk about hamburgers on the PM's.

• Like Like x 2
  11. I can dig. Just making sure.

Well...according to the clock, I was supposed to harvest yesterday! Time really flew once we switched the lights. The GFBA however is not there yet and the SnS x BS is still a little on the hairy side. Chill Factor though, could come down now or a little later.

Works out good though. Working some different hours for a few days and coming home late to work plants isn't all the appealing right now lol.

I'll try to get some pics once lights come on.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Num num, i say... num num!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'm here I'm here!!

Got super busy recently. All the stuff we couldn't do at work due to C-19 is now right on top of us. My harvest came out on the dry side. I swear I need a method of dry and cure specific for desert climate. My bud was doing good for a bit then it went downhill as soon as my humidifier conked out. Didn't take long at all.

Still working with all of our snakes too. Somebody's always peeing, pooping or shedding so that keeps us busy on the daily. I come home from work and work the snakes and garden for at least an hour. By the time I'm done, I just want a shower, some food, a blunt and a bed hahaha!

I hope y'all are good also. Happy pappy's day to the dads (including Mr. Heavn!) @Heavn.

• Like Like x 2
  14. My man said thank you and happy father's day to you

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yes! Happy Fathers day to you too! Hey, we've had a humid af week so my hanging plants inside the house took the full week, the 3 in the garage took 2 days. I have to trim tomorrow without fail. Glad you are good! Peace dude. Check your ig dm. I shot you something. So funny!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. I saw that this morning hahaha! Watched it a few times before I realized what was going on

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  17. I don't think so you can try I'll look since I don't has it.

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2