Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I agree solar or wind!

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was literally just talking with my son in-law last night about solar in this state. Not sure how it's working now but I remember APS would not allow people to turn them on and start using them because they didn't quite know how to charge for the usage (at least that's how I understood it).

My boss in Cali has panels in his house and RV. Says he pays almost nothing by comparison and I think he owns his panels so he even gets a credit!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's the only way to go imho

4. Agreed. Im pretty sure that APS has it figured out by now. It's kinda hard to get people around here to divulge how much they're actually saving. I've seen some basic panel packages but there's also some homes in my neighborhood that have roofs almost completely covered.

I think the main reason why I might be dragging my feet is due to the possibility that some better product will come along right after we pay lol. Silly reason, I know lol.

• Like Like x 2
  5. No seems logical but you could think of it like a grow. Gotta start somewhere with some light. Find what you're comfortable with go for it. You can always upgrade later

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I just realized that the clock is ticking on tax incentive for this too. 26% credit if panels are purchased through 2020. Goes down to 22% in 2021 then gone forever at 2022. I guess that'll be as good an excuse as any to get going lol.

Hahaha we just had a good conversation about not spending money on anything extravagant this year and instead go hardcore on the mortgage and IRA.

WHEN DOES IT EVER STOP?!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Snakeman, how do you clone your weeds? lol.

• Like Like x 2
  8. What's up Sit. Just smashed a big ol medium rare Tbone. Time to burn a bowl of key lime

I hope you're having a good one man.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Medium rare is the only way to fly.

So when you make clones, what is your method?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nevahhhhhh lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Lol you forgot to tell him how to clone weeds poooor sit I told him just hack off a few limbs and toss em outside. Obviously I'm not a cloner

• Like Like x 2
  12. It has all flowered, just like i planned it. Took some clips from the outside and brung them inside under 24hour light. Timer works bitchin. But i have the pump on 24, because the clips needed it. They started to fade under 10m on, 20m off and 3/10, and 3/3.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. Holy crap I literally missed all of that! Damn! I that Key Lime is good shit

Thanks for looking out @Heavn

Seriously, sorry about that Sit

So I usually clone in my little coffee can cloner. I'll see if I can attach the link here. I did a tutorial thread on it a while back. Basically a DIY water cloner.

Funny thing is, outdoors in our raised bed, I get tomatoes to clone by simply pinching off lower branches and suckers. Instead of tossing them, I bury them in the mulch and they literally take root without fail! I haven't tried it with canna yet.

Here's that link
    Faye's Coffee Can Cloner DIY Tutorial

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I just use plain water. I usually dont use the heater anymore either. Tends to make the stems go soft and mushy resulting in slime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. thanks man.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Day 46...chill factor got chunky!
    IMG_20200517_175140.jpg IMG_20200517_175208.jpg IMG_20200517_175244.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Anytime bro!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah, all of those are the same Chill Factor. I only had the one bean that was lost forever. I didn't think the seed would pop but it did...then it struggled out the seed so I didn't have big expectations. It's currently the front runner of the whole show lol!

Haven't had it yet but I've always wanted to try G man's Gummy Bear. This is crossed with Purple Apollo so I'm pretty pumped for this harvest.

Happy Monday folks!

• Like Like x 4