Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hey guys.
    Lol i wish it was legal id be able tp use all the pannels at once haha but to keep my grow lowkey i have to keep it to personal levels so not overly big just what i need to give sone weed but not so overloaded. But yeah the comp i went in on i wanted to pass the light to someone else but few votes short.

Ive done the same with seed competitions ect ect.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. Always good to pass the love around

That's how it come round :thumbsup:
    Thanks buddy!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sup man!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Merry Christmas stranger..

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]
    Merry Christmas my friend.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
  6. double post

• Like Like x 1
  7. Merry Christmas 3D's.:wave::wave:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hope all is well 3D's.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ???

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  10. Where D been?

Not that I haven't been lost for a bit myself lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. ??? Looking :)

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  12. What's up everybody! Thank y'all big time for checking up on me here. I could give a long drawn out story explaining everything going but I'll just drop the cliff notes for anyone still around haha!

Well I had another unexpected hospital visit some months ago for the same migraine problems I've been dealing with. This time around, I got a full on ambulance ride (which cost me $600 out of pocket ) since our county doesn't pay city tax and it wasn't part of our insurance plan. My wife found me on the bathroom floor and called 911. Docs had me on more meds that made me even more sick due to all the side effects. I actually had to rush back to the ER at one point because one of the meds made my top lip swell like a cartoon character lol. My doc won't admit it, but she got pretty offended when I told her I wanted off all the meds I dont absolutely need...but whatever...I'm over it. Guess I should've expected that so I'm dealing with it on my own. My employers are cool but the OSHA doc that I have to deal with swears I'm gonna kill myself or somebody at work so my livelihood is on the line if I end up going down again...so suffer in silence it has become lol.

Other than that, major in home repairs due to black mold in my walls have shut down the grow for some time now. My walls are literally gutted out in a few rooms for at least another week....then we have to have a few home inspections mandated by the insurance company. Luckily for us, we achieved close to a full pound last fall before we shut it down (we were literally chopping some decent sized plants every two - three weeks) so I still have a few full jars to get by on.

Lots of other crap not worth dragging everybody down with. Besides, we've been blessed to have a way forward on just about every problem we've encountered so it could way worse. It's really interesting though because despite it all, I've still been upbeat about the whole thing... even with the pain and various levels of depression.

I'm hoping to be back around more often and again I really appreciate y'all

• Like Like x 7
  13. Sorry to hear about the misfortune 3D. Dr.’s really aren’t my favorite people either, imo, a lot of them just don’t care about there patients anymore.

Your positivity is inspiringly, and comes through in your post. Hoping things turn around very quickly for you!

• Like Like x 2
  14. WHEW !!!!!!!!!!
    Lotta stuff going down for sure. Glad your back and still above ground.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  15. ️ I've missed you!

Glad to see you back hugs

Sent with my mangled wad of paper, string, and plasticy bits....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I’m sorry to hear all that 3D. That’s a lot going on. Stay strong brother.

Sending good vibes your way.

• Like Like x 2
  17. You know there's a blade on here that got a piecing in her ear done and said it really helped her migraines. It's late now I'll try to find it or hit her up and just ask lol.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v1.9

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks very much! Tbh, I was stressing big time over just about everything. My wife is a straight up God send though. She keeps me on track with the few remaining meds I have to take. She also attends all the doc appointments with me to voice her concerns to my doc. Those have been some pretty interesting visits...although the doc plays it off pretty well lol

Thanks again!
    Brother Brass! Good to see ya man. I hope the cold season was good for you this year. I thought about trying to run a few outdoor girls but I'm actually glad I didn't. Too much to worry about with my neighbors picking up the scent lol. We had alot of cold nights too and the tomatoes didn't appreciate it one bit so I'm sure the canna would've been pesky to keep on track lol.
    Hey Heavn! Thank you again for the welcome back

I hope things are going good with the family. I'm sure the little guy probably isn't so little anymore by now and probably keeping you pretty busy too haha!
    What up Ficky!
    Thanks for the good words man. Everything is good. Demo crew cam by yesterday to wreck shop and get all the moldy drywall outta there. We have a huge HEPA filter that has been running in the affected room. That thing is LOUD but I'm sure it's moving some heavy volume so I'm not complaining. Should be back on track real soon. Until then, it's just about wrap up time with the veggie garden. Tomatoes and strawberries are doing great but we hit 101 yesterday and this weekend is looking to be the same. Summer is officially here in the desert and everything outside will be dead or suffering until next October

I hope you been well bro!

• Like Like x 6
  19. Not the most flattering thing to look at but it all starts here for the next round of soil so it's worth mentioning I guess lol. Plan is to fill the bokashi bucket then mix it with the new batch of soil a bit at a time to see how fast the worms break it down. Do that until new batch is fully incorporated...then let it sit for as long as it takes for me to get back to where I can grow again. Don't know how long that will be...but I suspect it'll be plenty of time to craft and cycle a good soil
    Screenshot_20190428-155923~2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1