Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Looking great man! Glad everything’s getting back on track for ya, didn’t take very long lol nice job brother

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thanks Gus! Definitely makes me feel better to have things getting back on track. Should be chopping some of the flower girls real soon then shifting another round in right away. I'm finally getting to the point of having enough material on hand to try a bunch of different stuff I've seen you and others do.

Been thinking about a bubble machine...just thinking

I hope your Sunday is going good!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Anytime brother! Hellyeah I’m gonna chop a couple down Thursday. The worst two with spider mites to slow them bitches down lol glad you’re having surpluses! That’s always a good problem to have haha I haven’t even used that bubble machine yet! Was planning on having twice as much material but plans changed lol maybe if anything from the guerrilla makes it to harvest lol bout to dry ice my trim though after this next harvest

Going good over here man, hope you had a good one as well!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Pic 1. White Bananas
    Pic 2. White Bananas
    Pic 3. White Bananas
    Pic 4. White Bananas
    Pic 5. Death Stomper
    Pic 6. Death Stomper
    Pic 7. Death Stomper
    Pic 8. Death Stomper
    Pic 9. Newest White Bananas in flower approx 30 days (or more)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Good to see you back in the game.
    BNW

• Like Like x 4
  6. Thanks Brass! I'm still keeping my hands in the dirt as much as the wife will allow haha. I think it's actually more therapeutic than all the meds I'm choking down every day lol.

I hope you've been well brother.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Gosh darn that’s some pretty weed! Great job brother! Looks like you’re killings it in the garden

Much love brother

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thanks bro! I appreciate that. Definitely a labor of love.

Those Banana Cookies are coming along too! Looking at a total of four and all of em have roots peeking out the bottom of their cups now so they're outta the woods as far as Im concerned.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anytime brother and for sure! Can’t wait to see what phenos of the banana cookies you get! They were all pretty good for me lol running all 3 phenos again, they hit flower next Thursday!

Hope you have a great Friday brother

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hey 3D's, Glade too hear every thing is getting back to normal for you. Plants are looking great man.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Thanks fellas! I spent most of today in the veg cleaning up and transplanting all the youngins up to the next size. The GP Wreck and Banana Cookie babes all had roots poking out the bottoms of their containers, the latest White Bananas clone was pushing roots through her solo cup so hard that I had to cut the cup away instead of being able to pop her out plus she's getting limey green as you can see in the pic. The latest Death Stomper clone needed a cropping and new shoes also and the two blueberries are coming along too. Next plants going into flower are another Death Stomper and Sugar Punch. SP has been fussy as heck lately so I guess I'm learning the hard way that fem'ed plants dont like a long veg. She's preflowering like crazy under 18 hours light and she's also yellowing on me. White Bananas and Banana Cookies in the SIPs are starting to take off also. Whew! Didn't realize I had so much going on in there until today!

Pic 1. Two GP Wrecks up front, Three Banana Cookies behind em, Two Blueberries in the middle, White Bananas clone on the left and Death Stomper in the back.

Pic 2. Big Death Stomper that needs a de-fol and into flower ASAP.

Pic 3. The whole veg crew with our fussy SP up front. Older Banana Cookies in front SIP with WB clone in the back one. Oh and I forgot!! We also managed to root another SP clone (front right with the bag on her) Im not holding my breath on it. The last ones we rooted kept preflowering like the mom and died so we will see about this one.

That's it for veg. I got a few trich pics from the flower side that I'll post in a bit if I don't crash out.

IMG_20180615_191406.jpg IMG_20180615_211748.jpg IMG_20180615_191427.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Alright I better do this before I get lazy for the night, lol. White Bananas and Death Stomper are both ready to chop in flower. The WB has a good amount of amber trichs and the DS has a gang of cloudy heads. Both need to come down so I can make room for the next two. Both are coming up on day 55 of flower (closer to day 65 since light flip). I grabbed a bunch of trich pics that are mixed so I don't really remember which are which except the amber trichs are definitely WB.
    Screenshot_20180616-005329~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005350~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005347~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005343~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005339~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005335~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005457~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005522~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005507~2.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005512.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005502.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005436.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005310.jpg Screenshot_20180616-005302.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. Man still looking great

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 3
  14. Thanks Heavn! Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Glad you feeling better

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks! I feel like I'm back most days but I definitely get reminded where I am when I don't take my meds lol. I just keep preoccupied for the most part.

Give our best to Mr Heavn and wish him happy Father's day for us! You baking up anything special for the occasion? That chocolate cake looked awesome!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Belgium had Father's day a week early. So I made that cake for him for Father's day. He works today. But he still has cake . He is very happy. I'll give him your regards.

Happy Father's day to you as well .

• Like Like x 4
  18. Starting to get tomatoes and tomato flowers :). Hope you been doing well

20180617_123007.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. Nice! Which tomato strain is that one? I love growing the dark ones. They come out so photogenic!

• Like Like x 1
  20. They're the indigo rose. Had to grow them after watching your garden last winter. They are super vigorous. Got three of them, and rooted five cuttings. They grow great in containers. I'm doing all the indeterminates in the ground, single stem, square foot style.

Those WB and DS look awesome btw. They definitely love those QBs

• Like Like x 2