Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Gmorning Major!

So if a strain is 1:1 does that mean it won't get the smoker baked? Can it be used by a patient that doesn't wanna high? Or does the Grand Alderaan give it a psychoactive effect?

• Like Like x 3
  2. I've been running critical mass for a few runs. It's supposed to be a 1:1. By itself, it's not a heavy hitter. Mild short lived buzz. However, mix it 1/2 n 1/2 with a high thc strain and the high is intensified and lengthened. Meaning the normal high of the thc strain is better.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. It will still get you high but you have to smoke more if your looking for just a high. For me I have bad back and knee pain, so a mix of the two will dull the pain and still get me high.
    The Grand Purple wreck is good for pain too but gets you good and high.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Ah okay. I think I'm tracking. That's good to know! I like those hitters that last for hours haha! Sounds like a good way to enjoy some hash and flower mixed together.

Sounds like Triple will make for some good canna caps that I can take with me when I'm on travel and need something to help during the day. I kinda figured as much with Grand Purple Wreck haha! My back bothers me sometimes to the point where I can't even sleep without a relaxer so that's a definite welcome.

Thanks for the explanation!

• Like Like x 5
  5. Veg tent is looking pretty nice for once! All the younger plants are loving the quantum board while the older plants are soaking up the cobs on the other side

3 white bananas, 1 sugar punch (fem'ed) and three Death Stomper clones (bottom three)getting big in their solo cups.
    1519349688367.jpg
    1519349596120.jpg
    1519349607382.jpg
    1519349637974.jpg

Death Stomper clone from (DS #2 now in flower)
    1519349830006.jpg

White Bananas #2 getting fussy. She's currently the biggest in the veg tent at a little over 5'. She's the last from the original run that was started in October of last year so I guess she rates to be fussy once in a while. She's going into flower soon.
    1519349991940.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. Beautiful veg tent indeed all I see is potential for giant gooey nugs.

Cultivating your own smoke is a great hobby you can definitely tell those who have a passion for their hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Snack! What's up brotha!

Thanks for the compliments man.

It's definitely what I love doing. I'm really enjoying the challenge of learning how to care for more plants than I've been used to. Now that we have enough space, my wife has been getting more involved. A few nights ago we sat and talked while we trimmed up some buds. Having her and my youngest in the garden with me at random times is something I'm really beginning to enjoy.

I hope your night is going well man!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Looking great brother! Loving the nice lush greenery! Job well done my guy

:wave:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wish my wife would trim with me . And I have small harvests LMAO. All she does is sit and smoke and watch me lol.
    She does want to get into growing however . I would still have to trim . She doesn't have the patience for that.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  10. Thanks bro! I just gotta wrangle that bigger white bananas back into shape before she gets too bad.

Btw, White Bananas #1 is now in jars being burped.
    Lol, I know what you mean. My wife has been helping me off and on over the years. She does a pretty good job taking care of things when I'm gone. I'm cool with her being involved at her convenience. I like to do it by myself most of the time anyways. Plus it's only a matter of time before she starts telling me what to do in there lol.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Happy Friday folks! Got Death Stomper trimmed and jarred last night. Left as much stem and sugar leaf on as I could to keep the cure slow because my room RH is sitting at 32-33%. Next round, I may break out the little portable humidifier.

MY GOODNESS that bud is some funky shit!! It's nowhere near the fruity smell it had in early flower. Now it's more like a burnt rubber smell like somebody did a tire burn out inside the room lol. Got a bit of finger hash, trim and sampled a popcorn bud in my bubbler. Not sure of the high because all this was at 1am and I was out of it by then anyways, lol.
    1519401560449.jpg

Trim Bin catchings...
    1519401610718.jpg

Death Stomper in top jars, white bananas in bottom jars.
    1519401621514.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. Sweet indeed !!
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Heck yeah Deez! Glad to see harvest is going well and you're filling a bunch of jars lol hope its the heat man!

:wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks bros! Feels good to see those jars fill back up. I was literally down to my last nugg and some fluff haha! I haven't weighed it out yet but interested to know what that total haul is. Wife is already kinda freaking out over how much have but I keep telling her that's one of the best problems to have...she wasn't too amused .

Once I get the hang of things, I'll see about investing in a press or something so we won't have so many jars of flower laying around once the next round catches up to this one. That's my logic anyways.

Happy Friday!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  15. My wife won't help either, but she doesn't use any either, so I can't really complain.

• Like Like x 5
  16. Sweet dude!! Is that a new bubbler?

• Like Like x 3
  17. Thanks bro! Ive been dipping in the white bananas already. I love having something new to smoke on so I couldn't wait .

Tester nugg of white bananas
    1519517931294.jpg
    1519517943227.jpg
    Thanks Tree! Yeah I picked that bubbler up recently after breaking yet another one lol. I like the bigger base on it but I mostly picked it for the color scheme.

• Like Like x 4
  18. That looks delish!! Super frosty

• Like Like x 3
  19. It has a good stone to it! I keep telling myself to stay out of it so it can cure right but I've been in it three times now lol.

• Like Like x 4