Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Garden looks great man, I’m jealous! Mine is covered in snow now.
    Volunteers are awesome! Hope it works out for you. It’ll be interesting to see what it is.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thanks Mainah! I really feel like the gardening is taking a real foothold in our household. Spent alot of years trying to figure out the riddle of desert gardening lol. Now that weve been able to make it happen a few seasons in a row, there's more confidence to expand and learn how to incorporate more variety of veggies so I'm always excited about the possibilities of the next season.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. We always try to make it to wherever the snow is. It's falling all over the nation right now....except for AZ and local vicinity. We're still in the 70s during the day right now. No complaints from me though!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Yeah? No snow in Mt lemon? Flagstaff? Interesting. It's snowing here. They haven't got snow like this since hubby was a little boy. I'm happy as fuck. People hate on me right now lol.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dang, I’d take 70s any day about now. It’s 27 outside right now where I’m at lol.

Hope your week is going good brother. Enjoy that sunshine while you can!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah facking cold here too but surprisingly no snow. Never thought Houston and Atlanta would get snow before illinois lol crazy. Well some parts in the state have gotten snow but not where I am. Its snowed once but wasn't cold enough to stick when it did. We just have the freezing cold and the winds. Ugh those winds lol

Have a good one everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  7. Did someone say snow? We got 6” on Sunday, and this storm could be larger, with ice and rain at the end, ending late tonight. Sometimes winter sucks but it’s still kinda pretty to look at. I just took this out the front window...
    44AB4AD0-333D-4158-8DDE-CC1E4EB67ADD.jpeg
    The wife is working from home today so we’re all warm and cozy. Just pity the poor people who have to be out in it.

• Like Like x 4
  8. I would not mind some snow all over the ground as long as I didn’t have to go anywhere!

• Like Like x 4
  9. [​IMG]
    More blast furnace heat on tap this week while I'm gone again. Got help coming on Wednesday to water for me. All the biggest of this set will go out between Christmas and New years so just 2 more weeks to put the finish vegging on.
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  10. Glad to hear that everyone is as upbeat as can be expected for the snowfall. Definitely weird af how the usual great lakes area pounding hasn't arrived yet....though I'm sure no one there is complaining much haha! I'm actually on travel for work for a few days and where I am now is f'n FREEZING...well to me it is. High of 32 here today and I'm realizing all over again how spoiled I've become....had a high of 75 back home . Prolly feel like spring time to me once I get back....so there's my silver lining .

I hope that y'all are doing good out here where ya be!

• Like Like x 7
  11. Psssttt 3D check z PM's

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Deeeeee!
    Merry Christmas broseph!

I bought some land up in Maine this year- waiting for the current governor and the keebler elf Attorney General in DC to gtf out the way- the I'ma go big. Maine has potential as of 12/08/2016.

Everything looks good around here. You are a rock D. Happy Anniversary too! Keep on keeping on.....
    GJs

• Like Like x 3
  13. We're looking at 80 for Christmas Eve. Been foggy here for 5 days, and finally today we got sun!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Happy holidays!

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Merry Christmas to you and the family 3D's.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Merry Christmas DDD!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Whoa! Is that really you??

Hahaha what's up GreenJeans! Sounds like you're out there grinding it out as always. I hope you're able to capitalize on the things to come. If I could, I'd love to be out there learning and getting exposure.

A very Merry Christmas to you bro and thank you for dropping by. Been wondering how you've been.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Merry Christmas yall! Thank you so much for the holiday greetings and I hope that today is filled with nothing but the best for you and yours.

Busy as always around here. As always the actual holiday came in quick....but we were ready.

The garden is having a few hiccups but we're still rolling good for the most part.

Deathstomper 1....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

White Bananas has been moving fast af since I flipped her. She stretched minimally and started putting out 11 fingered leaves then more signs that my soil in this pot is definitely not cutting the mustard. I gave her some aloe/kelp and she kicked right back into gear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aloe still flowering....
    [​IMG]

Merry Christmas folks! Have an excellent day.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Merry Christmas 3Deez and everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  20. Same to you Herb!

• Like Like x 3