Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Thanks everybody! Me and the Mrs have been tripping out over the fact that we've been official for so long, lol. Really doesn't seem so long until I start thinking about my kids when they were little. Time really f'n flies that's for sure.

@poppybgood, I get that mulch in 3cuft bags for approx $12. I can get other mulch types for cheaper but I really like building with coco shell. I also use it as an aeration component in addition to pumice. I mist it daily to keep the worms from dehydrating and when I starts to condense, I just top dress in top of it.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Wow man congrats on 21 years! That is a pretty long time. Hope you both had a great evening brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yeah man! Amazing tent you really filled it out this time around and are gonna have a great harvest I hope.

Grats On 21 years together! Time sure does fly

• Like Like x 5
  4. Most excellent on the 21 years my friend.
    About twice that for me :) Gawd that can NOT be right ? Can it ?
    LMmfAO
    BNW

• Like Like x 6
  5. Look at that.. I'm right on time to wish you and Lady Triple well!! Great Salutations, and Blesssings to you my fam

• Like Like x 7
  6. Thanks for good words y'all! We're gonna try to do a little getaway after the holidays wind down and we get our finances back in order.

I hope y'all are enjoying your Friday so far. Already baked and bout to destroy some rolled tacos over here!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Oh my damn!! What up Smokey! So good to see hear from you! I hope that everything has been good with you, LS and the pups.

I hope the bloom room is still turning em out!

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Oh yeah.. You know the best way to jave your life fill with work? Say your going to start posting on any site everyday..lmao..lol
    Every damn time is post it..on booked to no end. Anyways its nice as shit to be back and ill be getting some photos of the BBR up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. @gusenator wassup wit my guy! I think I did see your thread up there huh.. Good didn't wanna pop in starting shit in the wrong yard..lol. Good to see you to my friend. Ill be back in action once I find out who all is still City living.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Lmao yeah I'm trying to update my thread again too, not as much as I used to but trying to do more here again. There's still a few of us hanging about. Have fun popping in on people lol

• Like Like x 5
  11. Hey Gus! Haha it’s hard to get back in the groove sometimes isn’t it. I came back here just cause IG was too much to keep track of myself, and I couldn’t post like I wanted to but always drooled at everyone else’s stuff.

Hope you’re good man!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Good to see ya brother! Been missin your insight on Ig man! Figured you had just been busy, which is probably still true. Yeah posting here is much more relaxed. Ig you gotta make sure it's just right n all that. Try not to be repetitive, it takes some doing lol I want to clear my entire feed on there and start over.

Doing well man, hope the same for you!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Doggo has a new friend while we are Puppy sitting for a few days

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  14. Good to see so many faces up in here! I appreciate yall taking the time to drop by...like old times.

Not much going on here. Stoned as usual and watching some fights.

I threw the first white bananas in flower. I was looking at her this morning and noticed that she went on a big growth spurt and started stretching a little. I decided to take advantage of that and threw her in flower.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Beautiful brother! Hope it's a killer pheno! The fruity pheno I have is one of my current faves. Hoping this banana cookies I just threw in flower gives it a run for its money lol

• Like Like x 6
  16. #10277 3Deez, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
    Garden still rocking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deathstomper clone pulling hard in her solo. She looks a little worse for wear but she's coming around. I'll put her in a bigger pot in another week or so.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...and this is a straight up mystery. This baby popped up this morning from a pot that used to house a male Stomper. I've been keeping the mulch moist and watering the pot as per the usual and I've been chucking all my dud beans in there to eventually break down. Could be a Deathstomper (IRG) or a Halo (Sanctuary Gardens) or a heavy duty fruity (303 Seeds)...or a Ravin (Sanctuary Gardens). So who knows what it is.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Lol surprise!! Bet it turns out fire!

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Sup Heavn! I hope you and the family have been well. Yeah, I'm hoping I can keep that sprout alive. I've had volunteers come up before but I lose them as soon the mulch layer dries out so I grabbed a skewer and removed it from the pot as carefully as I could. The tap root was actually decent size but I was able to take it and replant in a 4" pot. We'll see if it survives.

• Like Like x 4
  19. We are good. It's snowing I'm so happy I love snow! Yeah I'm crazy. . About to go make some stuffed bell peppers yummo!

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1