Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Hey Poss! Good to see ya man. Thanks for the good words on the garden. As you know, all credit goes to the microbes and pollenators for making it happen.

• Like Like x 5
  2. I hope everybody had an excellent Thanksgiving. Did a bit of running around for a bit and got to see some family I hadn't spoken to in a while. Been in gje upper 80s since last Wednesday so Ive gotten plenty of time in the garden.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13 days and Deathstomper cutting #1 puts out roots!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. Gardens looking great brother! Hope you had a great thanksgiving as well! It's been 45-60 here the last few days. Been very nice but I know that fierce cold is right around the corner.

Happy Sunday mang

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  4. Nice garden! Thanks for the green and the sun, something we’re not seeing much of lately.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the good words on the garden y'all! It's been my main source of entertainment lately, lol. Only issue I have (if you wanna call it that) is that I can never just come outside and enjoy the view. I always end up doing something. Pulling weeds...training plants etc. I don't even considered it work...just something to do .

First day back to work here. Gearing up for the next holiday. I'm really wanting to get into the spirit this year so I'll prolly end up on the roof putting up lights some time this week. I hate getting up there though, haha.

Have an excellent Monday!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Don’t fall off the roof man! You can do it! Just save the joint for afterwards and you’ll be fine lol. Especially if it’s really good weed. You might get stuck up there otherwise. I mean who knows, you could get mesmerized by the lights, or start thinking like you’re a cat stuck on a roof or something...
    :passing-joint:
    Bolt

• Like Like x 3
  7. Every year I get up there, I wonder if that will be the year I fall, lol. I always think about the scene from Christmas Vacation where Chevy Chase falls off the ladder and ends up hanging from the gutter .

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sounds like a great holiday D glad to hear it .

Garden looks great bro I can almost smell the mater plants.

Stay safe on that roof bro!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Just sat all last week in a deer stand at 20-30. 80 would kill me right now.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Thanks bro! I hope you and yours got to have a great day also.

Lol! I'll tie myself off to the chimney in case the tiles start to slide while I'm up there.
    Hey Major!
    You knock down any good ones out there?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey 3Ds, I did end up with a small buck. The weather was not good for stand hunting, too windy.
    One of my hunting partners got a real nice 8 pointer that went 200 lbs.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Good to hear man! That 8 pointer must've been a broad mofo! The mulies out here get pretty damn big too but from what I've read the size isnt much different from a white tail. Seeing a buck around is extremely rare but further into the Flagstaff area, there are some monsters for sure.

You see that nice blind that G's new property came with? Man I'm so jealous of that dude. Good to see him and the Mrs score one like that!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yum

• Like Like x 3
  14. Well...the plants are now ready to begin cycling into the flower tent. That super lanky Deathstomper in the back left will be the first to go. I was certain that it was a female....but lately it's been putting out some tear drop shaped preflowers that have me thinking otherwise. The Deasthstomper (front left) is doing the same thing.
    [​IMG]

The clones are ugly af and I'm not sure that I'll keep using the rooting cube method. The bubble cloner got it done faster and the leaves stayed green. Ill give it another shot soon since there are more cuts to take.

One of the WL x BS cuts finally rooted here.
    [​IMG]

Two new babys. I had more but they didn't make it past the sprouting stage.
    Sugar Punch (fem) on the left, Halo (reg) on the right.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  15. Hey 3D, Gman has been looking at that property for awhile. He even tried to get me to buy it.
    I have not seen it yet but will soon for some late season hunting.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Lookin good Deez your girls really bushed out! Funny because I just flipped my girls yesterday morning also.

Hope your week has been going smooth brother!

• Like Like x 4
  17. Looking great Man! Can't wait to see some flower stack!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Both him and the Mrs have been posting pics of it over on IG. Looks like PLENTY of room to do all sorts of stuff. Just having that pond practically right off the door step got me wishing I was back in the Midwest. I can only imagine the grow spaces theyre mapping out!
    Thanks bro! Been working everyone over with some training. The Deathstompers didn't seem to like it much but they needed it the most. They like to get tall fast as heck so I'm hoping for a bunch more cuts before I flip em.

Been doing well here man. Slow week so far at work so I'm able to get alot of paperwork caught up...my least favorite part of the job, lol.
    I think we're just about there bro! All those secondary branches came right on up once the canopy was opened up. Just wanna get some more cuts and get the moms moving along.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Deez that is a beautiful tent full they don't look like the could be any healthier.

What size pots are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks bro! Im doing my best to be as hands off as possible and that seems to be the best thing I'm doing for them, lol. I have them all in #5s right now but Im planning to introduce some bigger pots soon though. Maybe one or two plants in 10-15s just to see what kind of increase they allow.

I hope you're having a good night man!

Temps here have dipped down into high 60s during the day. The cooler house temps are putting the veg tent right where I want it. Humidity will always be an issue though.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7