dummest way getting caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skatesmokegraff, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Caught again. EPIC FAIL :laughing:

2. Man when will people learn :cool:

3. you got owned by your parents. get shit under control in your house

4. aww once you learn to respect authority on some level, maybe your mom and this forum will chill:wave:byebye

5. I know the feeling. When one of my friends got in trouble for smoking his parents blamed me and talked up a storm about me. Now its a little better.

hang in there.

6. Hahahahahahha i duno just thought that was funny

7. dude got pwned......

8. His mom and her mom told his brother who told his cousin's mom that we were having sex then his mom told her mom that we were smoking weed and that her mom read it on his friend's cell phone.

Oh, and el o el @ only 17. Owned again.

9. Dang, that's a lot of moms.

10. epic failure indeed.

11. gc host-how old are you kiddie?
    skatesmokegraff-just turned 17
    gc host- tell em what hes won jhonny!!
    jhonny- well, bob hes just won a brand BANNED. It comes with no grass city and all the things some1 who hasnt read the rules can enjoy!!Back to you bob....

12. dude thats horrible why would ur bro's mom call ur mom... i mean my mom wouldve killed me back when i was younger but she wouldnt tell my friends parents.... and to do that 5x a day .. haha crazy

but i would lay the smack down if they read my texts.. i mean its personal

13. shit my parents would never do that. that sucks bro

14. you enjoy seeing people get banned a lot eh?

but yea the guy failed twice. sucks to be him

15. dummest way to spell dumbest.

16. Why would parents read text messages off YOUR phone. Do you go on your parent's cell phone(s) and read their text messages? If there are any parents reading this. Give your kids some privavcy. When I lived with my mom, she asked me all the time where I was and I'm cool with that because she simply wants to know where I was. She never read any of my emails. I just hate over-protective parents with a passion.